Law Firm Support
Giving Outside Counsel an Inside Track
Arrangements made between inside and outside counsel are a critical part of safeguarding corporate legal interests, mitigating risks and delivering favorable outcomes. However, the connection between those two parties is more than a series of periodic, arms-length transactions; it's a close business relationship founded on understanding and trust that should get stronger over time. For that reason, every LexisNexis CounselLink solution offers features and services designed to enhance the collaboration and working relationship between outside law firms and corporate legal departments.
Keeping the Information Flowing to Get Work Done
On a daily basis, CounselLink capabilities allow outside law firms to efficiently and securely:
- Exchange documents and information with clients, and vice versa, to maintain matter progress and constant communications
- Submit invoices in any form - from electronic to paper - to expedite handling and payment
- Present fee offers to bid on work, or outline rates and billing structures on projects
- Search for real-time status updates on their in-process matters or submitted invoices
Going Beyond Software Solutions to Build Understanding
Becoming more familiar with CounselLink software is a beneficial way for law firms to support existing clients, and also capture new corporate customers who rely on the same advanced solution. To guide outside firms toward those goals, LexisNexis offers:
- On-Demand Training Programs from LexisNexis University - specifically designed to educate law firm personnel in how to get started, submit invoices, present fee structures and more. The curriculum includes a new, comprehensive and highly interactive module covering all the need-to-know CounselLink information that lets law firms easily navigate from topic to topic.
- Technical Support Resources - available 24x7 for troubleshooting and answering how-to inquiries via phone at 800-600-2282, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Support can also perform new firm onboarding services or deliver on-site training by special client request.
- Industry-wide Perspectives - to learn more about corporate counsel business concerns and legal industry issues. Three worthwhile suggestions to consider, and visit regularly, are:
All the CounselLink software features and standard support offerings are available at no cost to outside legal firms. If you need help finding CounselLink information or have a suggestion about building stronger relationships between inside and outside counsel, reach out to the Support team today.