Manage all of your matters, spend and risk from one central information repository and get control over the key elements that drive legal department results and outcomes. CounselLink is a comprehensive Enterprise Legal Management solution that encompasses three separate, but integrated offerings for Matter Management, Legal Spend Management and Legal Hold requirements.
Since every corporate legal department is different, CounselLink offerings have the flexibility to match various parameters for size, sophistication, operating environment and general counsel preference:
- Individual offerings come in tiered versions that start with the basic capabilities of an Essentials tier, and add more options and sophisticated features in an Advanced or Premier version.
- Each offering is available individually, or combined in different configurations that blend features and functions into an integrated and comprehensive solution.
Law departments value both the flexibility and the high-performance of CounselLink as an integrated Enterprise Legal Management solution since it enables them to:
- Gain control with 100% visibility over matter status and legal costs.
- Collaborate more effectively with corporate stakeholders and outside counsel.
- Expedite invoice review and processing with e-billing practices and automatic adjustments to match billing guidelines.
- Execute legal-hold notifications quickly and with confidence.
- Leverage insightful reports and analytics to assess internal and outside counsel performance, identify opportunities for improvement and view department trends.
- Easily manage key activities right within Microsoft® Outlook®
- Improve decision-making to align legal department efforts with business goals and achieve better outcomes.
Beyond the advanced features and capabilities available in each offering, CounselLink solutions are augmented with world-class training, support and professional services that allow you to take full advantage of product capabilities and explore alternatives that can improve legal department results.