CounselLink® Reporting and Metrics
Your legal invoices need to be processed, routed, reviewed, and approved. Doing so without the right tools squanders precious legal resources—and might be costing you more than you think.
Also, legal invoices are rich sources of information. If captured correctly, this information can be used to analyze your legal spend, compare against historical data, spot departmental spending trends, and identify areas of overspending.
With CounselLink® Reporting and Metrics, you can:
- Identify legal spend across matters or law firms.
- Track legal spend and resource allocation during the life of any matter.
- Spot trends over time.
- View a snapshot of your legal department operations through management dashboards.
- Leverage a standard set of pre-built reports and create custom reports to meet your needs.
- Recognize optimized—and non-optimized—billing arrangements.
- Evaluate the productivity and efficiency of your outside counsel.