Services and Support
A successful adoption of the LexisNexis® CounselLink® solution is not complete without comprehensive ongoing support; LexisNexis provides dedicated account teams and/or customer service to extend advisory support to all users of our solution. In addition, we offer extensive online help and continuing training which give users access to a database allowing them to conduct their own troubleshooting.
Professional Services Organization (PSO) Offerings
At LexisNexis, we understand that each business situation is unique and deserves a personalized and innovative approach. Therefore, we extend our Professional Services Organization (PSO) to our customers to help them find new sources of value from using our solutions. Our professionals integrate strategic business and technology consulting skills to deliver services that are right for your legal department and help further your success. Your CounselLink experience will begin with our Professional Services implementation, integration and business consulting staff.
We provide three categories of Professional Services offerings:
- Implementation Services
- Integration Services
- Business Consulting Services
Implementation Services include end-to-end project management of our solution implementation including all phases from definition to deployment. Our Professional Services organization provides individual consultants and complete teams that translate your unique business requirements into an efficient implementation of our solutions. Our Professional Services teams deliver flexible solutions that are relevant to your business environment and designed to achieve your business goals.
You can be confident in the capabilities. Our approach to each project is simple and consistent and, depending on the requirements of the project, can be completed in as few as 21 days. A full CounselLink implementation is typically 12-16 weeks and follows a five-phased process.
Integration Services are designed to address all the steps of business process automation. They help deliver a 100% paperless, end-to-end solution that leverages your existing investments.
CounselLink can provide Integration Services in tandem with the solution implementation or at any time during the use of our solutions. Our services include integration with existing systems, including accounts payable, financial, and/or claims systems to achieve a seamless process flow. In addition, the team's expertise in historical data import, data translation service and development for customized configurations will help you get the most out of your legacy data and strategically organize it within CounselLink.
Business Consulting Services help organizations to streamline their business and improve performance through automation and business intelligence reporting. Our team of Business Consultants will work together with you to understand the goals and objectives of your organization in order to offer solutions based on industry-best practices and formal business consulting methodologies.
LexisNexis Business Consultants provide support in the following areas:
- Custom Features - consultation to tailor solutions that are unique to your organization.
- Business Intelligence Reporting - Our team of reporting consultants will work with your organization to uncover and aggregate the power of your data.
- Integration - Transferring data between your organization's systems and CounselLink significantly increases efficiency, reduces risk of manual entry errors, and allows for additional data to be available for reporting.
- CounselLink Analytics: Utilize the power of legal industry expert consultants – LexisNexis CounselLink Analytics experts interpret data, accurately predict upcoming expense levels, recommend and prioritize decisions that can be made based on data, and measure what's important. Our consultants will work with you 1:1 to offer customized benchmarking reports that reveal comprehensive metrics and visuals to help drive better decision making for the legal department.
- Custom Configuration Support
- Product Communications
- Law Firm Support
- Law Firm Outreach