Don’t miss a thing with just the right information, at just the right time
Looking for on-point case law? Seeking hard-to-find information on your opposition’s medical expert? Only LexisNexis delivers the reliable, comprehensive research and investigative resources you need, when you need them most.
Because resources, and even results, are organized and then delivered to you based on the specific task at hand (e.g., Investigate an Expert or Draft a Document), you find just what you need faster and more efficiently than ever before.
LexisNexis® exhaustive fact-finding resources include: unmatched news, business and public records resources; searchable court records from CourtLink®; as well as the Web’s largest collection of expert witness information. In short, everything you need to investigate cases faster and more completely. With just a few clicks you can:
- Validate or challenge an expert’s qualifications
- Profile litigants, opposing counsel, your judge and other key players
- Identify assets, liens and other liabilities
- Uncover potential conflicts and conflicting stories
Conduct and Connect Legal Research
Once you have your facts straight. LexisNexis helps you quickly locate the relevant research resources you need to accomplish key research tasks more efficiently:
- Ensure absolute case authority with Shepard's® Citation Service
- Get court-proven insight from Moore, Weinstein and other top analytical titles from Matthew Bender®
- Jumpstart drafting and research with model documents focusing on today’s leading issues
- Review winning, and losing, strategies from up to 20 years of federal and state court dockets
Plus, you can easily tie your critical research efforts to case facts, work product and documents with ease, ensuring that critical case information and insight is always at your fingertips.
For more information about our unrivalled collection of legal and factual research resources contact a LexisNexis Litigation Specialist.