Enhance your law library Browse, checkout and download legal titles with LexisNexis® Digital Library
Introducing LexisNexis® Digital Library...
LexisNexis® Digital Library - Click to view video
Open the doors to your law library 24/7 with mobile access to primary law, deskbooks, code books, treatises and more. LexisNexis® Digital Library introduces a new chapter in library lending, and the services you can extend to your organization.
LexisNexis and OverDrive®, the digital library solutions provider chosen by 18,000+ libraries, schools and colleges worldwide, have joined forces to provide you a customized library solution based on your organization's needs.
Read the news announcement here.
A digital library provides eBook lending capabilities, much like lending a physical book, in addition to library management functionality. See how LexisNexis Digital Library can unlock mobile access and increase research productivity—while helping you save subscription costs and manage title usage:
Digitize library operations
- Gain 24/7 access to trusted legal resources from your preferred device: personal computers, both PC and Mac®; smartphones like Apple® iPhone® and BlackBerry®; tablets like the Apple® iPad®; dedicated e-reading devices such as the Amazon® Kindle®, Barnes & Noble NOOK® and the SONY® Reader
- Simplify buying, updating and distributing desk books
- Manage subscriptions effectively with one-touch updates on title usage and borrowing activity by subject matter, date range, and more
- Allow for easy interoffice resource sharing
Realize cost savings
- Reduce rising overhead costs by migrating to digital library management tools
- Use comprehensive usage reports to eliminate title duplication and quantify savings for firm management
How does it work?
OverDrive builds your organization's digital library and hosts your site, while LexisNexis provides the trusted legal research you rely on with more than 1,200 titles now available in eBook format.
Customers will receive a customized primary website, as well as a mobile optimized site and access to a mobile app. These tools are created by OverDrive and allow you to browse, checkout and download materials. Usage reports enable librarians to better understand eBook usage within the organization and better manage the organization's migration to digital content. Law library users benefit from increased flexibility to research whenever and wherever they want since the LexisNexis Digital Library is available anywhere there is Internet access.
LexisNexis Digital Library customers also will have access to OverDrive's content catalog where they can acquire access to more than 700,000 educational titles on law, business, technology, real estate and finance from more than 1,000 publishers.
For more information contact your LexisNexis Account Representative or fill out the registration page to the right.