Legal Professionals Select 11 LexisNexis Solutions for 2009 Law Technology News Awards, Including Top Honors in Four Categories
LexisNexis Wins More Awards than Any Other Legal Technology Provider
February 2, 2010 — 2010-02-02New York, NY, February 2, 2010 - LexisNexis, a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions, today announced its technologies won more overall honors and recognition than any other legal technology provider in the 2009 Law Technology News Awards. The company accepted 11 total awards at the annual LTN Awards ceremony in New York City this week including top honors in four categories.
The Law Technology News Awards are given annually to recognize the products and technologies most valued by legal professionals for facilitating the business and practice of law. Winners — as voted by the readers of Law Technology News — include solutions that have demonstrated innovative and efficient use of technology.
"It is extremely gratifying to see so many of our products recognized for delivering real benefits to clients across so many categories and disciplines," said Mike Walsh, CEO of LexisNexis U.S. Legal Markets. "This is a powerful validation of our commitment to listening and collaborating with our clients to constantly innovate, update and improve our offerings to best meet their needs."
LexisNexis won four first place, or "Gold" awards, four "Silver" awards, and three "Bronze" awards as follows:
- LexisNexis CaseMap – Gold Award in the category of Case Management for Large Law Firms
- LexisNexis CaseMap – Gold Award in the category of Case Management for Mid-Sized Law Firms
- LexisNexis InterAction – Gold Award in the category of CRM Solution
- LexisNexis LAW PreDiscovery – Gold Award in the category of EDD Services Collection
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Connected – Silver Award in the category of Collaboration Tools
- LexisNexis Concordance 10 – Silver Award in the category of EDD Services Review
- LexisNexis Litigation Solutions Jumpstart Consulting – Silver Award in the category of Litigation Support Consulting
- LexisNexis Total Practice Advantage – Silver Award in the category of Practice Management System
- LexisNexis Time Matters – Bronze Award in the category of Docketing & Calendaring
- LexisNexis LAW PreDiscovery – Bronze Award in the category of EDD Services Processing
- LexisNexis PC Law – Bronze Award in the category of Time & Billing for Small & Mid-Sized Law Firms
"The fact that LexisNexis solutions won awards across all categories is a clear validation of our Total Practice Solutions offering, which provides clients a complete set of capabilities to help them generate better outcomes for each element of their practice," said Walsh.
LexisNexis® (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 18,000 employees worldwide.