Concordance® Evolution, the next generation of the Concordance Suite, is an enterprise discovery management solution. It can handle cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
Concordance Evolution (installed or hosted) can handle e-discovery management for cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
With the installable version of Concordance Evolution, review software and discovery data stay behind your firewall. You have full control of all administrative functions—for example, you can:
- Lock down data internally to avoid production of privileged documents
- Take action internally to import and export data quickly
- Use a single installation to serve multiple users
- Use your own resources to accommodate larger, more complex cases
- Track chain-of-custody and create reports to meet your needs
Are you faced with a litigation case that involves multiple parties, numerous documents and vast amounts of data? With on-demand solutions from LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation, small and midsize law firms now have the option to perform document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Concordance Evolution software and your case data can be hosted in a state-of-the art enterprise environment with Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions, providing you anywhere/anytime access to your e-discovery data and review tool.
- Pay for only the storage you use.
- Recoup your costs by charging back your client per matter.
- Let us take care of your case data—expert project managers and technical support professionals can work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
Concordance Evolution new updates are based on customer input and experiences! Here are the latest enhancements (January 14, 2015):
Concordance Evolution 3.2 features include:
- Reviewer activity reporting—Understand trends regarding number of documents tagged, viewed, edited, commented on, printed, emailed, downloaded, sent to CaseMap® software and redacted by user, time and tag name; know who is un-tagging, removing redactions, etc.
- New! More operating system and browser options for review—Reviewer pages now support Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Internet Explorer® 10 and Internet Explorer 11.
For more details, visit http://www.lexisnexis.com/concordance-evolution.
Why wait to speak with a representative and schedule a demo, see it right away.
Request a demo of Concordance Evolution with one of the trained specialists.