Concordance Evolution (installed or hosted) can handle e-discovery management for cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
With the installable version of Concordance Evolution, review software and discovery data stay behind your firewall. You have full control of all administrative functions—for example, you can:
- Lock down data internally to avoid production of privileged documents
- Take action internally to import and export data quickly
- Use a single installation to serve multiple users
- Use your own resources to accommodate larger, more complex cases
- Track chain-of-custody and create reports to meet your needs
Are you faced with a litigation case that involves multiple parties, numerous documents and vast amounts of data? With on-demand solutions from LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation, small and midsize law firms now have the option to perform document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Concordance Evolution software and your case data can be hosted in a state-of-the art enterprise environment with Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions, providing you anywhere/anytime access to your e-discovery data and review tool.
- Pay for only the storage you use.
- Recoup your costs by charging back your client per matter.
- Let us take care of your case data—expert project managers and technical support professionals can work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
Concordance Evolution new updates are based on customer input and experiences! Here are the latest enhancements (September 12, 2013):
Integration with LAW PreDiscovery - Now you no longer need to export data from LAW PreDiscovery software before loading it into Concordance Evolution. This streamlined approach saves significant time and reduces the need to store documents in multiple places.
- Streamline your process: Directly read LAW PreDiscovery files (SQL tables) from within Concordance Evolution.
- Save time: Import LAW PreDiscovery cases and automatically bring in all fields and tags, eliminating the need to set up fields again in Concordance Evolution.
- Reduce your risk of errors: Link to native, text and image files in LAW PreDiscovery from Concordance Evolution.
- Save space: Concordance Evolution now shares file directories with LAW PreDiscovery.
Integration of LexisNexis Near Dupe technology (formerly Polaris® ND) -perform near-duplicate analysis directly from within Concordance Evolution.
Additional enhancements include updates to production capabilities, priority options for near-native imports and productions, recreating family groups during export and the ability to save public searches!
Plus you still receive the benefits of speed, capacity and ease of use!
- Importing load files: 350 GB or 7 million documents per 24 hours
- Document-to-document browsing: Browse to the next document within 1 – 2 seconds
- Tagging: Tag 50 documents in 2 seconds
- Searching: Return results on complex searches within 4 seconds
- Production: 5 million pages per 24 hours
Manage smaller cases as well as large, complex litigation without sacrificing efficiency.
- Be confident in your database: A scalable Microsoft® SQL back end keeps data in one place, improves data integrity and supports large-scale, multi-party document review.
- Do more at once: Run multiple imports, exports and production actions at once; automate and schedule jobs; and distribute processing across multiple servers.
- Batch a group of documents from within the whole database, and then assign that batch to specific reviewers.
Ease of Use
- Import/export workflows are intuitive with easy to follow paths and protocols.
- Administrative workflows are intuitive, saving valuable time and resources
Easy set up.
Want to know more about Concordance Evolution? During the months of June- August live webinars will be held. Reserve your seat.
Request a Demo of Concordance Evolution
Request a demo of Concordance Evolution with one of the trained specialists.