Concordance® Evolution, the next generation of the Concordance Suite, is an enterprise discovery management solution. It can handle cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
Concordance Evolution (installed or hosted) can handle e-discovery management for cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
With the installable version of Concordance Evolution, review software and discovery data stay behind your firewall. You have full control of all administrative functions—for example, you can:
- Lock down data internally to avoid production of privileged documents
- Take action internally to import and export data quickly
- Use a single installation to serve multiple users
- Use your own resources to accommodate larger, more complex cases
- Track chain-of-custody and create reports to meet your needs
Are you faced with a litigation case that involves multiple parties, numerous documents and vast amounts of data? With on-demand solutions from LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation, small and midsize law firms now have the option to perform document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Concordance Evolution software and your case data can be hosted in a state-of-the art enterprise environment with Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions, providing you anywhere/anytime access to your e-discovery data and review tool.
- Pay for only the storage you use.
- Recoup your costs by charging back your client per matter.
- Let us take care of your case data—expert project managers and technical support professionals can work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
Concordance Evolution new updates are based on customer input and experiences! Here are the latest enhancements (December 16, 2013):
Concordance Evolution 2.2.2 features include:
LexisNexis Near Dupe is built in, at no additional cost
- Now that the capability of LexisNexis Near Dupe (formerly known as Polaris® ND) is built right in, you don’t need to install and use separate near-duplicate software. Just use Concordance Evolution to group documents and compare the textual differences.
Perform at your best with additional new features
- Advanced review sets use a binder concept to help you manage workflow and reviewer access.
- Storage and capacity optimization helps you make the most of your resources.
Don’t forget … LAW PreDiscovery is integrated, too
- As with the previous release, Concordance also provides seamless LAW PreDiscovery integration―no need to export data before loading it into Concordance Evolution. This streamlined approach cuts five steps and provides the ability to access documents from one place.
Watch a video of the new features or an overview of Concordance Evolution
Want to know more about Concordance Evolution? During the months of June- August live webinars will be held. Reserve your seat.
Request a Demo of Concordance Evolution
Request a demo of Concordance Evolution with one of the trained specialists.