Concordance® Evolution, the next generation of the Concordance Suite, is an enterprise discovery management solution. It can handle cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
Concordance Evolution (installed or hosted) can handle e-discovery management for cases of any size, but is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases.
With the installable version of Concordance Evolution, review software and discovery data stay behind your firewall. You have full control of all administrative functions—for example, you can:
- Lock down data internally to avoid production of privileged documents
- Take action internally to import and export data quickly
- Use a single installation to serve multiple users
- Use your own resources to accommodate larger, more complex cases
- Track chain-of-custody and create reports to meet your needs
Are you faced with a litigation case that involves multiple parties, numerous documents and vast amounts of data? With on-demand solutions from LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation, small and midsize law firms now have the option to perform document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Concordance Evolution software and your case data can be hosted in a state-of-the art enterprise environment with Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions, providing you anywhere/anytime access to your e-discovery data and review tool.
- Pay for only the storage you use.
- Recoup your costs by charging back your client per matter.
- Let us take care of your case data—expert project managers and technical support professionals can work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
Concordance Evolution new updates are based on customer input and experiences! Here are the latest enhancements (December 16, 2013):
Concordance Evolution 3.0 features include:
- Built-in reviewer activity reporting: Gain deep visibility into your team’s workflow.
- Improved exporting: Export a subset of native documents based on a tag (hybrid production) and take advantage of additional new exporting enhancements.
- Better importing: Improved text import for load files allows you to simply point to a folder location and import the text.
- Full-loop synchronization of images, fields and tags: Save significant time—you no longer need to export and run a separate file sync from Concordance Evolution when you update your LAW PreDiscovery® database.
- Unicode™ support: Today’s global lawsuits involve multilingual communication. Simply click a checkbox for foreign character language support.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 and Internet Explorer® 10 and 11 support now available
For more details, visit http://www.lexisnexis.com/concordance-evolution
Want to know more about Concordance Evolution? During the months of June- August live webinars will be held. Reserve your seat.
Why wait to speak with a representative and schedule a demo, see it right away.
Request a demo of Concordance Evolution with one of the trained specialists.