Concordance is a great fit for small to midsize litigation cases and is installed internally (network or a standalone computer). The suite of products includes:
IMAGE AND NATIVE DOCUMENT VIEWERS
When you’re using Concordance you have two options for viewing images or native documents:
Concordance® Native Viewer is an add-on tool that works with Concordance and is used for reviewing native documents and images associated with a Concordance database.
Concordance® Image is a built-in tool that works with Concordance to provide comprehensive TIFF image management, editing and document production.
REMOTE ACCESS AND REAL-TIME SHARING OF CASE DATA OVER THE WEB
Concordance® FYI™ remote access software is an extension of the Concordance discovery software, is for users who already have Concordance but would also like the ability to collaborate in real time—anytime, anywhere, any way via the Web.
Concordance FYI is installed on your organization’s network, sits behind your firewall and gives users a secure way to share Concordance data. Access via a secure IP Web address.
Hosted FYI is also an extension of Concordance and gives you an on-demand, case-by-case option for collaborating in real time—anytime, anywhere, via the Web. Users benefit by having full-service, turnkey, remote access to Concordance FYI and your data without making costly investments in IT, software, training and staff. Users access via a secure IP Web address.
Concordance® Evolution (installed or hosted) is the next step for Concordance and can handle any case size. It is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation cases. Find out more.
What' New in the Latest Version?
As we add features, enhancements, and fixes to Concordance, we'll release updates through notification of an email or you can go directly to the download page. We'll also continue to update this page with the latest release information. For a complete list of updates, visit the Concordance Answer Center.
Here's a look at what's new in the latest release (June 9, 2014):
Read what Andy Kass of U.S. Legal Support says about Concordance 10.20
- Persistent Hit Highlighting – Run a Persistent Search query that remains active even after results are returned; new records meeting your criteria are automatically included in the results. Concordance has improved its code which improves the reliability of your data integrity.
- Importing electronic documents and emails – streamlined data importer and excel files, with more than one tab will no longer be split into multiple documents.
- Built-In Find with Attachment CPL – Use enhanced, built-in Find Attachment features to gather related parent and attachment documents in a database based on the fields containing the attachment information for an active query.
- Automatically include attachments when searching.
- Change the order in which specific fields appear to you in the Edit view for all records in the database.
Concordance Native Viewer 1.08
- Sticky Zoom and Sticky Rotate settings—Change scanned spreadsheets to landscape at the desired magnification, and retain that view even when you navigate between records.
Concordance Tip Sheets created by Litigation Support Director Andy Kass. Andy started writing about Concordance® in October of 2005 as an extension of observations made in the course of extensive real-world consulting and training. These tips sheets offer best practices, product and industry news from a litigation support expert. Find out more.
Concordance Webinar Center
Whether you’re thinking about using Concordance, Concordance FYI and Concordance Evolution for the first time or you want to get an overview of the latest features, you won’t want to miss these complimentary webinars. Reserve your seat.
Why wait to speak with a representative and schedule a demo, see it right away.
Request a demo of Concordance with one of the trained specialists.
With FYI Reviewer, satellite offices, co-counsel, expert witnesses and clients can collaborate on discovery documents in real-time—regardless of location. The FYI Reviewer plug-in only takes a couple of minutes to download, then you’ll be off and running!
Security settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer must be configured to enable the FYI Reviewer plug-in. Follow the steps below before running or installing FYI Reviewer. This adds http://lexisnexis.com/ as a "Trusted Site" in Internet Explorer.
- Select Internet Explorer's "Tools|Internet options."
- Choose the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Trusted Sites" icon.
- Click the "Sites..." button below it.
- You'll see a dialog box allowing you to enter trusted sites. However, before adding the lexisnexis reviewer website, Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" button.
- Now type www.lexisnexis.com in the "Add this Web site to this zone" box and then
- Click "Add."
- Click OK, OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer and proceed to Step 2, below.
Click on the FYI Reviewer Installation link below to install the FYI Reviewer plug-in on your browser.
Concordance® FYI™ 3 Reviewer
Concordance® FYI™ 4 Reviewer
Concordance® FYI™ 5 Reviewer
If you are a Hosted FYI customer, please click on the Hosted FYI link below to install the FYI Reviewer plug-in on your browser.
Hosted FYI 5
Note: You may see a grey screen for a few minutes while the plug-in is downloading. If you are having trouble downloading the plug-in, please contact the Concordance technical support department toll-free at: (866) 495-2397.
For Our Customers
Find a Distributor
Find an FYI ASP
Certified Trainer and Administrators
For Our Prospective Partners
Since 1986, Concordance® software has been the trusted choice for high-quality, innovative litigation support solutions for attorneys, paralegals and litigation support professionals. We strive to deliver the same quality and commitment to our distributors. Our goals are to work closely with you to:
- Maintain the most effective distributor program in the industry
- Increase software sales
- Build a formula for success in the market
- If you are interested in becoming a Partner, Distributor, Certified ASP or a Consultant you may contact Donna Fitch, Director of Distributor and Partner Relations Distributor Consultant at Donna.Fitch@lexisnexis.com.
For Our Partners