What’s New in the Latest Version of LexisNexis® Early Data Analyzer?
As we add features and enhancements to Early Data Analyzer, we'll release updates through notification of an email or you can get the latest release in the upgrade section. Early Data Analyzer enhancements share the same download site with LAW PreDiscovery.
Here's a look at what's new in the latest release (May 30, 2014):
Early Data Analyzer v1.6’s major features include:
- Integration with LexisNexis Email Thread and LexisNexis Near Dupe (formerly Polaris ET) in Early Data Analyzer and Web-enabled Early Data Analyzer.
- Faster export speed and a clock for viewing time remaining for analysis, optical character recognition (OCR), indexing and exporting.
- Web-enabled EDA includes a new Statistical Review tab that helps user estimate responsiveness and other criteria for early case assessment.
- Explore tab that allows you to drill down into each document and view email threads, near duplicates, metadata, etc. This helps you perform ad-hoc searches and filtering. You can select options other than Boolean filtering, and hits will appear in order of relevance.
Major features in LAW PreDiscovery v6.6 include:
- Exporting - Now users can just export load files and all the exports are tracked.
- Importing - Now you can import text when it’s not in the same folder as associated images.
- OCR enhancements -
Perform OCR on native files that are images without having to convert them to TIFF files first.
Recently Added! The LAW PreDiscovery and Early Data Analyzer LinkedIn Group or the RSS Feed to receive important announcements instantly.
Early Data Analyzer Webinar Center
Want to know more about LexisNexis Early Data Analyzer? Reserve your seat to learn how this powerful early data assessment tool from the developers of LAW Prediscovery allows you to look at data in its source location to reduce documents without having to move the data, thereby reducing cost and risk of data corruption.
Early Data Analyzer Overview
Just looking for a quick overview of what Early Data Analyzer can do, as opposed to a complete product demonstration? Watch the video. Or Playback the webinar and find out what's new in Early Data Analyzer 1.3.
Request a Demo of Early Data Analyzer
Request a demo of Early Data Analyzer with one of the trained specialists.
Moving to Early Data Analyzer is as Easy as 1-2-3 - Find out how we can help you with moving to Early Data Analyzer. From installation and data migration, onboarding and questions after installing or using.
Early Data Analyzer or Early Data Analyzer-an overview for users - is used to index, filter, and search—on your network or an external drive. It helps you eliminate duplicate, irrelevant, and non-responsive files before time-consuming and expensive processing. Web-Enabled Early Data Analyzer.
Early Data Analyzer + LAW PreDiscovery
Find out how Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery work together or Early Data Analyzer, LAW PreDiscovery and Concordance work together. And if you are a paralegal, legal administrator, attorney or I.T. find out how easy these products are to use.
What's the difference between Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery? Find out the differences between the two products from data loading speed, to filtering, de-duplicating, filtering and searching.
What's new in Early Data Analyzer 1.6 and LAW PreDiscovery 6.6? Find out the features and what they do in the literature sheet.
Statistical sampling for more effective early case assessment white paper. Find out how you can use the new statistical sampling tools in LexisNexis Early Data Analyzer to drive more efficient, cost-effective litigation strategies. Find out more.
Interested in finding out how others are using Early Data Analyzer? Visit the Resources Page.