What’s New in the Latest Version of LexisNexis® Early Data Analyzer?
As we add features and enhancements to Early Data Analyzer, we'll release updates through notification of an email or you can get the latest release in the upgrade section. Early Data Analyzer enhancements share the same download site with LAW PreDiscovery.
Here's a look at what's new in the latest release (May 26, 2015):
Early Data Analyzer v188.8.131.52 includes
- New Licensing framework -- New software licensing eliminates the need for the USB key by moving to a software product key licensing system. Existing USB keys will still work for this release, so obtaining a new license is not required to upgrade to EDA 1.8.
- Enhanced search experience -- You can group multiple searches into search sets for organization and reporting, give descriptive names to your searches, edit filters and manage multiple searches all at once. Plus a new filter "untagged documents" has been added.
- Better reporting options-- Standard reports have been upgraded to produce much cleaner Excel output for easier customization, new search capabilites have been integrated into the Search Report, and the option to report MB vs. GB has been added to several reports.
LAW PreDiscovery v6.8.117 includes
- New Licensing framework -- New software licensing eliminates the need for the USB key by moving to a software product key licensing system. Existing USB keys will still work for this release, so obtaining a new license is not required to upgrade to LAW 6.8.
- Customer Placeholders -- Create, save, and edit multiple custom placeholders, and apply them to documents in your case individually or by SourceApp for a more streamlined workflow.
- Analytics Enhancements -- Run Near Duplicate or Email Threading analysis independently of one another. Also can export a new "Indent" field for Email Thread data to better display in your supported review tools.
The database schema has changed to support performance improvements for full text searching in LAW PreDiscovery versions 6.6.14 and later. After upgrading, a one-time update to the schema will occur automatically when accessing the Full Text Search Reports feature in an existing case. This update will clear existing search counts and the searches will need to be re-executed with the new version. If you need to retain the count information, you must backup / save a report of the data prior to upgrading.
Early Data Analyzer Webinar Center
Want to know more about LexisNexis Early Data Analyzer? Reserve your seat to learn how this powerful early data assessment tool from the developers of LAW Prediscovery allows you to look at data in its source location to reduce documents without having to move the data, thereby reducing cost and risk of data corruption.
Early Data Analyzer Overview
Just looking for a quick overview of what Early Data Analyzer can do, as opposed to a complete product demonstration? Watch the video. Or Playback the webinar and find out what's new in Early Data Analyzer 1.3.
Request a Demo of Early Data Analyzer
Request a demo of Early Data Analyzer with one of the trained specialists.
Moving to Early Data Analyzer is as Easy as 1-2-3 - Find out how we can help you with moving to Early Data Analyzer. From installation and data migration, onboarding and questions after installing or using.
Early Data Analyzer or Early Data Analyzer-an overview for users - is used to index, filter, and search—on your network or an external drive. It helps you eliminate duplicate, irrelevant, and non-responsive files before time-consuming and expensive processing. Web-Enabled Early Data Analyzer.
Early Data Analyzer + LAW PreDiscovery
Find out how Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery work together or Early Data Analyzer, LAW PreDiscovery and Concordance work together. And if you are a paralegal, legal administrator, attorney or I.T. find out how easy these products are to use.
What's the difference between Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery? Find out the differences between the two products from data loading speed, to filtering, de-duplicating, filtering and searching.
What's new in Early Data Analyzer 1.6 and LAW PreDiscovery 6.6? Find out the features and what they do in the literature sheet.
Statistical sampling for more effective early case assessment white paper. Find out how you can use the new statistical sampling tools in LexisNexis Early Data Analyzer to drive more efficient, cost-effective litigation strategies. Find out more.
Interested in finding out how others are using Early Data Analyzer? Visit the Resources Page.