Hosted Litigation Solutions (HLS)–Enterprise
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions (HLS)–Enterprise provides an environment for securely hosting litigation and discovery data, and can be fully integrated with any litigation or discovery applications you currently use, whether they are from LexisNexis or not. Move your litigation environment to the LexisNexis secure private cloud Platform as a Service system and your firm benefits from:
- Reduced risk and exposure with fully replicated data between two hardened Tier III SSAE 16 certified data centers. The isolated private cloud environment provided by LexisNexis allows you to securely collaborate with outside organizations while controlling access for internal employees.
- Opportunities for decreased litigation costs, increased predictability of case costs and a broader application of cost recovery. Costs can be broken down by the client and matter level to allow a deeper insight into spend.
- A more efficient data hosting model by reducing the burden on internal IT resources, paying only for the storage that is used, having elastic storage available on demand to fit your current needs. Archive storage is available providing lower costs while encouraging the removal of unnecessary data.
- Flexibility from a vendor agnostic Platform as a Service provider. Use the litigation tools of your choice in the LexisNexis private cloud.
- Software, Network, Storage and System Management that allows you to have as much or as little control as you require.
- Exceptional Customer Support on a 24/7 basis from expert project managers and technical support professionals.
- Litigation Support on demand that allows your organization to use our team of experts to supplement your internal resources when case load is heavy.
LexisNexis® Hosted FYI for Litigation Review
LexisNexis Hosted FYI, an on-demand, case-by-case offering from LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions, helps make it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff. With Hosted FYI your firm benefits from:
- Secure Access to your environment via the Web. Easily manage discovery documents by leveraging the Concordance® review platform.
- Robust Security employing leading perimeter and back-end network security, firewall and intrusion detection systems. Maintains ultra high-speed Internet connections, co-location facilities and terabytes of scalable disk storage.
- Skilled Project Management and Product Support teams who work with you throughout the life of the case and are available to help with emergencies 24/7. LexisNexis handles the application support.
- Reliable Data Management where all documents are tracked through the Hosted FYI chain of custody process.
- Effective Disaster Recovery ensuring your team can be up and running quickly in the event of a major disaster.
- Excellent Data Capacity and Processing with processing systems that can convert thousands of documents every hour. Also gain the ability to add storage as you need it—while only paying for what you use.
Hosted Concordance® Evolution
LexisNexis Hosted Concordance Evolution offers the speed you demand with exceptional support and project management. Get state-of-the-art discovery review software coupled with the data hosting expertise of LexisNexis. With Hosted Concordance Evolution your firm benefits from:
- The flexibility to meet your discovery needs in a hosted environment with greater cost savings and flexible scalability.
- A robust comination of features including a scalable Microsoft® SQL back end, refreshed simple user interface, family groupings, "Near-Duplicates", advanced searching, advanced review and redaction, concept searching and enhanced tagging.
- Benefit from exceptional customer support with expert project managers and technical support professionals that work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
LexisNexis® CaseCloud℠ – Your very own private “project room” in the cloud
A secure, case-by-case hosting solution, LexisNexis CaseCloud brings together your team, critical data and tools in your own private “project room” in the cloud, giving you freedom to collaborate on discovery and case analysis more effectively.
- Freedom from security headaches - No more worries about opening up your firm network to outside counsel. And our Tier III+ enterprise networks and infrastructure give you the security you expect from a litigation hosting service.
- Freedom to flex with your storage needs - Add additional storage on the fly and pay for only what you need.
- Freedom to work the way you want - Collaborate more effectively—across offices or around the world—with anytime, anywhere access.
Choose from the following options for hosting document review and/or case analysis, leveraging proven software from LexisNexis:
- CaseMap® CaseCloud Environment: You use CaseMap Case Analysis software in a hosted environment to store and organize your essential case information for improved collaboration.
- CaseMap and Concordance® CaseCloud Environment: Get the tools you need to conduct case analysis and review in the cloud.
- CaseMap, Concordance and TextMap® CaseCloud Environment: Get the tools you need to conduct case analysis, transcript management and review in the cloud.
Each CaseCloud environment can be up and functioning in 24 to 48 hours. When your case concludes, simply call us up and we’ll scale back your service. We also offer application layer support and managed services support on demand. Our trained experts are on call to support your team as needed with project management support.
Discover your own project room in the cloud ... Visit lexisnexis.com/casecloud
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation - Whether you need on-demand, case-by-case, or full-scale enterprise solutions you have choices!
Designed for small to medium size cases, Hosted FYI gives you on-demand, case-by-case options and makes it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Designed for large-scale, complex cases, Hosted Concordance Evolution gives you on-demand, case-by-case options and makes it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
LexisNexis® CaseCloud℠ – A secure, case-by-case hosting solution, LexisNexis CaseCloud brings together your team, critical data and tools in your own private “project room” in the cloud, giving you freedom to collaborate on discovery and case analysis more effectively
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions Enterprise provides a place for securely hosting litigation and discovery data, and gives you the ability to customize the environment, the project management and the amount of control based on your needs.
LexisNexis operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in a variety of locations and each data center offers a variety of services to meet your needs. Locations include: Springfield, Ohio; Springboro, Ohio; Oak Brook, Illinois (Chicago area); Scottsdale, Arizona; Red Hill, U.K. (London); and Hong Kong.
Interested in finding out how others are using litigation products in a hosted environment? Visit the Resources Page.