Hosted Litigation Solutions (HLS)–Enterprise
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions (HLS)–Enterprise provides an environment for securely hosting litigation and discovery data, and can be fully integrated with any litigation or discovery applications you currently use, whether they are from LexisNexis or not. Move your litigation environment to the LexisNexis secure private cloud Platform as a Service system and your firm benefits from:
- Reduced risk and exposure with fully replicated data between two hardened Tier III SSAE 16 certified data centers. The isolated private cloud environment provided by LexisNexis allows you to securely collaborate with outside organizations while controlling access for internal employees.
- Opportunities for decreased litigation costs, increased predictability of case costs and a broader application of cost recovery. Costs can be broken down by the client and matter level to allow a deeper insight into spend.
- A more efficient data hosting model by reducing the burden on internal IT resources, paying only for the storage that is used, having elastic storage available on demand to fit your current needs. Archive storage is available providing lower costs while encouraging the removal of unnecessary data.
- Flexibility from a vendor agnostic Platform as a Service provider. Use the litigation tools of your choice in the LexisNexis private cloud.
- Software, Network, Storage and System Management that allows you to have as much or as little control as you require.
- Exceptional Customer Support on a 24/7 basis from expert project managers and technical support professionals.
- Litigation Support on demand that allows your organization to use our team of experts to supplement your internal resources when case load is heavy.
LexisNexis® Hosted FYI for Litigation Review
LexisNexis Hosted FYI, an on-demand, case-by-case offering from LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions, helps make it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff. With Hosted FYI your firm benefits from:
- Secure Access to your environment via the Web. Easily manage discovery documents by leveraging the Concordance® review platform.
- Robust Security employing leading perimeter and back-end network security, firewall and intrusion detection systems. Maintains ultra high-speed Internet connections, co-location facilities and terabytes of scalable disk storage.
- Skilled Project Management and Product Support teams who work with you throughout the life of the case and are available to help with emergencies 24/7. LexisNexis handles the application support.
- Reliable Data Management where all documents are tracked through the Hosted FYI chain of custody process.
- Effective Disaster Recovery ensuring your team can be up and running quickly in the event of a major disaster.
- Excellent Data Capacity and Processing with processing systems that can convert thousands of documents every hour. Also gain the ability to add storage as you need it—while only paying for what you use.
Hosted Concordance® Evolution
LexisNexis Hosted Concordance Evolution offers the speed you demand with exceptional support and project management. Get state-of-the-art discovery review software coupled with the data hosting expertise of LexisNexis. With Hosted Concordance Evolution your firm benefits from:
- The flexibility to meet your discovery needs in a hosted environment with greater cost savings and flexible scalability.
- A robust comination of features including a scalable Microsoft® SQL back end, refreshed simple user interface, family groupings, "Near-Duplicates", advanced searching, advanced review and redaction, concept searching and enhanced tagging.
- Benefit from exceptional customer support with expert project managers and technical support professionals that work with you throughout the life of the case and can help with emergencies 24/7.
Virtual Litigation War Room from LexisNexis®
Collectively manage your workflow and critical case knowledge all in one place with a virtual litigation war room from LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation Solutions. Integrate your case data and litigation software in one collaborative environment. With a case-by-case virtual litigation war room your firm benefits from:
- A hosted solution that can be customized with LexisNexis offerings such as CaseMap® and Concordance®.
- Risk Reduction with all systems and processes fully managed and monitored by LexisNexis, including hardware, software, data backup and replication, network management, and production and operational support.
- Fiscal Responsibility with hosting costs that are fully recoverable, so you can share costs among multiple firms. Flat fees for data hosting ensure there will be no hosting charge surprises.
- Control of Data that is yours. Upload only the data pertinent to your case. Additional storage is available to you when you need it, while you pay only for what you use.
- Product Support at the application layer that is the firm’s responsibility. LexisNexis can provide additional support as needed.
- Litigation Support on Demand with experts available to support your team as needed with services that include project management, collections and processing of prediscovery and discovery documents.
- Flexible Environment that can be customized with the addition of tools such as CaseMap®, as well as data storage based on the needs of your case.
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation - Whether you need on-demand, case-by-case, or full-scale enterprise solutions you have choices!
Designed for small to medium size cases, Hosted FYI gives you on-demand, case-by-case options and makes it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
Designed for large-scale, complex cases, Hosted Concordance Evolution gives you on-demand, case-by-case options and makes it possible for you to perform your document review without a costly investment in IT infrastructure, software, training and staff.
LexisNexis Litigation War Room – use case-by-case and share key litigation data and LexisNexis applications (Concordance, CaseMap, TextMap or TimeMap) with co-counsel or other team members in one secure location.
LexisNexis Hosted Litigation Solutions Enterprise provides a place for securely hosting litigation and discovery data, and gives you the ability to customize the environment, the project management and the amount of control based on your needs.
LexisNexis operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in a variety of locations and each data center offers a variety of services to meet your needs. Locations include: Springfield, Ohio; Springboro, Ohio; Oak Brook, Illinois (Chicago area); Scottsdale, Arizona; Red Hill, U.K. (London); and Hong Kong.
Interested in finding out how others are using litigation products in a hosted environment? Visit the Resources Page.