LAW PreDiscovery® e-discovery imaging and electronic processing software offers litigation teams the power to filter and cull non-responsive e-discovery and scanned documents before review, eliminating unnecessary litigation costs and reducing time.
Crunch the numbers with the ROI Calculator and see for yourself how much you can save by bringing more e-discovery back in-house.
What’s New in the Latest Version of LAW PreDiscovery?
As we add features and enhancements to LAW PreDiscovery, we'll release updates through notification of an email or you can get the latest release in the upgrade section.
Here's a look at what's new in the latest release (May 26, 2015):
LAW PreDiscovery v6.8.117 includes
- New Licensing framework -- New software licensing eliminates the need for the USB key by moving to a software product key licensing system. Existing USB keys will still work for this release, so obtaining a new license is not required to upgrade to LAW 6.8.
- Customer Placeholders -- Create, save, and edit multiple custom placeholders, and apply them to documents in your case individually or by SourceApp for a more streamlined workflow.
- Analytics Enhancements -- Run Near Duplicate or Email Threading analysis independently of one another. Also can export a new "Indent" field for Email Thread data to better display in your supported review tools.
Early Data Analyzer v184.108.40.206 includes
- New Licensing framework -- New software licensing eliminates the need for the USB key by moving to a software product key licensing system. Existing USB keys will still work for this release, so obtaining a new license is not required to upgrade to EDA 1.8.
- Enhanced search experience -- You can group multiple searches into search sets for organization and reporting, give descriptive names to your searches, edit filters and manage multiple searches all at once. Plus a new filter "untagged documents" has been added.
- Better reporting options -- Standard reports have been upgraded to produce much cleaner Excel output for easier customization, new search capabilities have been integrated into the Search Report, and the option to report MB vs. GB has been added to several reports.
The database schema has changed to support performance improvements for full text searching in LAW PreDiscovery versions 6.6.14 and later. After upgrading, a one-time update to the schema will occur automatically when accessing the Full Text Search Reports feature in an existing case. This update will clear existing search counts and the searches will need to be re-executed with the new version. If you need to retain the count information, you must backup / save a report of the data prior to upgrading.
The LAW PreDiscovery and Early Data Analyzer LinkedIn Group
or the RSS Feed
to receive important announcements instantly.
LAW PreDiscovery Webinar Center
Want to know more about LAW PreDiscovery? Reserve your seat to learn the basics of LAW PreDiscovery and the “prediscovery” process. We’ll show you how simple it is to set up a new case, acquire electronic records, batch process, and how to export directly to Concordance for review. We’ll even delve into the deep, dark secrets you can unearth in a document’s metadata.
LAW PreDiscovery Overview
Playback the webinar and find out wha'ts new in LAW PreDiscovery 6.3.
Request a Demo of LAW PreDiscovery
Request a demo of LAW PreDiscovery with one of the trained specialists.
Moving to LAW PreDiscovery is as Easy as 1-2-3 - Find out how we can help you with moving to LAW PreDiscovery. From installation and data migration, onboarding and questions after installing or using.
LAW PreDiscovery or LAW PreDiscovery-an overview for users works as a “processing engine” to bring in all of the potential evidentiary documents—paper and electronic—needed throughout the legal discovery process.
LAW PreDiscovery supports hundreds of file types when importing or exporting. Details are included in the LAW PreDiscovery Import and Export Formats literature.
LAW PreDiscovery is made up of different modules that are sold individually or by bundle. If your workload increases or changes, you can add modules. To determine the best fit, the LAW PreDiscovery License Glossary outlines the different modules and what is included in each bundle.
Early Data Analyzer + LAW PreDiscovery
Find out how Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery work together, Early Data Analyzer, LAW PreDiscovery and Concordance work together. And if you are a paralegal, legal administrator, attorney or I.T. find out how easy these products are to use.
What's the difference between Early Data Analyzer and LAW PreDiscovery? Find out the differences between the two products from data loading speed, to filtering, de-duplicating, filtering and searching.
LAW PreDiscovery + Concordance
The FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requires staff to remove confidential information in order to keep records secure and be compliant. Find out how you can use Concordance and LAW PreDiscovery and help streamline this process.
What's new in Early Data Analyzer 1.6 and LAW PreDiscovery 6.6? Find out the features and what they do in the literature sheet.
LexisNexis Near Dupe and LexisNexis Email Thread. Learn more about near dupe and email thread, the technology behind it, and how these tools can help you gain greater efficiency when processing or review documents.
Interested in finding out how others are using LAW PreDiscovery? Visit the Resources Page.