Safeguard your critical systems, data and data access with our wide range of hosted offerings—customizable to your organization’s needs. Rely on LexisNexis, a technology provider with 35 years of legal industry experience, strong data management and world-class global data centers, for peace of mind protecting both your's and your client's intellectual property. With Lexis® Managed Technology Services you can:
- Ensure business continuity
- Increase security levels
- Reduce exposure to data losses
- Utilize Tier III, SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers
LexisNexis Opens Next-Generation Data Center in Springboro, OH
The newest addition to our repertoire of world-class data centers is just minutes away from the major technology hub for LexisNexis in Dayton, OH. Partnering with IO, the leading provider of next-generation modular data center technology and services, the facility opened its doors in March 2013. Watch the video, view the litertaure or read the news on the data center opening.
Deploy what you need, when you need it
Thanks to the “IO.Anywhere” platform, the data center is made up of 42 foot long steel, individually scalable modules that are built in a factory in Phoenix and shipped to Ohio. This Data Center as a Service (DCaaS) model provides flexibility, reliability, and energy-efficiency, and ensures the secure, always-on infrastructure you require for your mission-critical legal applications and archives.
LexisNexis is excited to offer this state-of-the-art technology to our customers and prospective customers for their hosting needs. To request additional information about the data center, or schedule a tour, contact us at email@example.com.
In the area of data hosting, backup and protection, can your organization rest easy? The answer is “yes” if you rely on LexisNexis, a technology provider with 35 years of legal industry experience, strong data management expertise and world-class global data centers.
Protect your organization against business interruption, gain higher levels of security and reduce risk exposure by using LexisNexis hosting services, the only personalized global legal hosting solution tailored to law firms, corporate legal departments and Litigation Support Bureaus.
LexisNexis operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in Springboro and Springfield, OH; Oakbrook, IL; Scottsdale, AZ; Red Hill (London) and Hong Kong. These data centers serve as the primary or secondary hosting sites for your organization's legal data and systems and protect against business interruptions. Services include:
- Backup and recovery— Real-time or near-real-time safeguarding of data by making multiple onsite and offsite copies to be restored in the event of disaster, data corruption, hardware failure or human error
- Security—Applying best practices and security technology to the storage system to augment server, network security measures as well as physical security measures utilizing Tier III and SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers
- Network services—Network design and consulting, validation and testing, implementation, management and monitoring
- Data Center services—Co-location floor space, redundant power, environmental controls, cable management, private workspace, remote-smart hands support, and scalable capacity available when you need it
Lexis® Network Services
LexisNexis offers a fully managed and customized network service that includes:
- Provisioning of network services and routers.
- Design and consulting, incorporating advanced traffic flow design, redundancy and diversity.
- Design validation and testing so that your design meets business needs and provides seamless implementation.
- Implementation, including project management, installs, testing and validation
Management and monitoring, including capacity reporting, change and fault management, and more.
- WAN troubleshooting coordination, providing faster resolution by getting the right engineers engaged early.
- Vendor stewardship to align performance with requirements.
LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation Solutions (HLS)—Enterprise and On Demand
Litigation cases come in all shapes and sizes—LexisNexis has brought together our expertise in litigation and our experience in hosting to offer you the right solution for all of your case needs. LexisNexis private cloud solutions, HLS benefits include:
- Storage on demand - pay only for what you use
- Decrease litigation costs
- Increase case predictability
- Reduce risk
- Increase productivity
- Secure infrastructure
For specific information on our enterprise and on demand offerings visit the Hosted Litigation page.
With Lexis Applications & Data Hosting Services, you store data on a secure, dedicated and customizable platform, while benefiting from our application/case management expertise and world-class, global data centers. LexisNexis manages the network while you maintain and control your data.
LexisNexis operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in a variety of locations and each data center offers a variety of services to meet your needs. Locations include: Edison, New Jersey; Springfield, Ohio; Springboro, Ohio; Oak Brook, Illinois (Chicago area); Scottsdale, Arizona; Red Hill, U.K. (London); and Hong Kong.
LexisNexis® Hosted Solutions with Managed Services was developed in response to the needs of litigation teams managing high volumes of data, LexisNexis® offers a variety of hosting solutions that help you customize, control, and fully manage your litigation data and discovery tools in one place.
LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation Solutions Security Overview - Be confident in a secure technology environment designed specifically for litigation hosting.
Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions Portal - A single window on all your LexisNexis® hosted environments and operations.
Interested in finding out how others are using Lexis® Managed Technology Solutions? Visit the Resources Page.