Sanction® litigation presentation software provides litigators with a single resource to quickly assemble documents, exhibits, transcripts, questions, visuals and video that will be used to manage and present evidence throughout litigation, categorize them, and then create clear, polished and compelling presentation materials necessary for building a case.
Sanction® 4 has added the following capabilities to provide you with more flexibility and control.
- Drag and drop to import documents, images, media, transcripts and other items.
- Copy video files to the case folder for reference.
- Easily find source items for a presentation in your case folders.
- Save time with new keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys), including Ctrl-J in presentation mode to advance presentation items from right to left like turning pages in a book.
- Delete all annotations or exhibit stamps that were applied to an exhibit or to specific exhibit pages.
- Create copies of exhibit pages. Save as many copies of an exhibit page as you want and apply a different set of annotations to each copy.
- Set the default edge in the Tear Out tool. You can change the default border of tear outs to a jagged edge.
- Set font options for transcripts. Configure a default font, font size and font color for the display of a transcript.
- Easily rotate individual pages and entire documents.
- Adjust your column layout. Adjust column width, move columns and sort by column for exhibits and media.
Sanction is intuitive and reliable, offering you:
Quick mastery: You’ll be up and running in 10 minutes: Competing products layer in complex, though seldom-used features that can take hours, even days to master.
Performance: Industry-leading reliability, stability. Call up exhibits, PDF documents, video and other media quickly during your presentation. Be confident that Sanction won’t let you down.
Speed: Videos and other exhibits including PDF files will display right away. No waiting during your presentations.
Versatility: Create dramatic zooms, text tear-outs, powerful side-by-side comparisons and more. All with just a few clicks. Pull up any piece of evidence on the fly—at any point during your presentation.
Plus, Sanction integrates with other LexisNexis litigation tools to speed and simplify presentation development.
Sanction 4 overview video
Timothy McVeigh Trial Recreation Using Sanction
Sanction® 4 enhancements give you more flexibility and control as you import evidence, organize it and present your case. Watch the Video.
LexisNexis Sanction - A juror's mind can wander
Capture and keep a jury's attention with Sanction litigation presentation software. Fast, flexible and easy-to-use, Sanction lets you: focus attention on a specific fact or piece of testimony, change the styles of zooms, highlight key words for emphasis and display multiple exhibits simultaneously. Watch a 2-minute Sanction demo.
Timothy McVeigh Trial Recreation Using Sanction
See closing arguments in the Oklahoma City bombing case—reconstructed using Sanction litigation presentation software. Watch the video.
Request a Demo of Sanction
Request a demo of Sanction with a trained specialist.
Sanction®—This innovative software helps litigators in all sectors of the legal market create and confidently present compelling information and evidence throughout litigation.
Sanction for Government Agencies—Favored for its ease of use by the Internal Revenue Service, the Securities & Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice and U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s office, Sanction is a leading software tool helping users create and confidently present compelling information and evidence throughout investigations.
Sanction Trial Preparation Services—Our tech-savvy specialists can help busy litigation teams with a wide variety of organizational, strategic and technical presentation issues in preparation for trial.
The CaseMap Suite and Sanction Client FYI newsletter gives you access to product news and tips and tricks. Read the newsletter.
Interested in finding out how others are using Sanction? Visit the Resources Page.
Sanction Consulting–Services to help you succeed
With the aid of a skilled LexisNexis Sanction consultant, you can prepare for trial quickly and train effectively for future engagements. We’re committed to helping you be as autonomous as you would like to be.
Available services include:
- Evidence management and presentation
- Graphic development and presentation
- Technology consulting
- Courtroom consulting
This is just a small example of the ways our consulting services can help your team develop and present a more effective electronic presentation. To find out how we can help at your next trial, contact us at email@example.com or call 866-316-8525.