LexisNexis is a premier provider of a comprehensive collection of banking information, compliance and analytical content. The banking law research portfolio at Lexis Advance® includes:
- Leading analytical content from LexisNexis® Matthew Bender® plus key licensed analytical content from ALM®, Aspen Publishers® and CCH®. Coming soon: the leading compliance titles from LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt™ and LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ at Lexis Advance.
- Transactional and litigation news coverage including Law360® and Mealey’s™ Litigation Reports and licensed sources such as American Banker and additional sources from LRP Publications and SourceMedia.
- Federal and state legislative materials including Title 12 of the United States Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code and LexisNexis® StateNet® coverage, and bill history and tracking.
- Banking case law from state courts, district courts, courts of appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Administrative materials and regulations including the Consumer Financial Protection Board, the Federal Reserve System, the FDIC and OCC, and selected state banking agency content.
- Comprehensive online banking certifications on pressing topics such as Bank Secrecy Act, ACH, Regulatory Risk, and Asset Liability Management.
Learn more by clicking Contact a Representative
and submitting the form, or by calling 888.253.3901.
With more than 100 how-to publications for banking and credit union professions, the LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ collection includes practical guidance through a wide range of sample policies, audits, checklists and forms—all designed to help you ensure regulatory compliance for your financial organization. View or download the Banking Compliance Catalog.
View the entire LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ portfolio at the LexisNexis® Store.
- Risk Assessments for Financial Institutions
A compilation of all the best tools from Sheshunoff™ risk and audit manuals to help you identify, rate and mitigate risk for your organization.
- Self-Assessment and Regulatory Compliance Review
Organized by individual laws and regulations, this manual provides a compliance management resource for managers and contains in-depth discussions of the major compliance regulations affecting financial institutions, operational checklists and a risk-assessment matrix.
- Bank Regulatory Compliance Alert
The one-stop source of late-breaking compliance news and authoritative compliance guidance to help ensure that you stay on the leading edge of new compliance issues and requirements.
- Risk Based Compliance Audit Program for Credit Unions
Includes more than 80 detailed compliance review checklists, exhaustive citations, relevant regulations and requirements and more to help you minimize the chances of investigations, litigation and costly penalties.
- Compliance Officer’s Management Manual
Written for all bank personnel involved with compliance, this manual provides the tools needed to help you establish an effective and efficient compliance management system.
Webinars from LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ Webinars
Available live or on-demand, current-event Webinars deliver up to 90 minutes of virtual face time with the most recognized experts in the country. Each event provides both topical and timely information followed by 30 minutes of Q&A with experienced practitioners in your chosen area of interest.
- Banking Law/Compliance
- Finance, Financial, Accounting, Controller
- Lending, Commercial Lending, Commercial Transactions
- Management, Executive, Cashiers, Corporate Operations
- Payment Systems
- Risk Management
To learn more or to register, please visit the LexisNexis® Store.
Certification Training Programs from LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ Webinars
Comprehensive certification programs provide the skills and resources you need to keep your institution competitive in today’s economically challenged marketplace while ensuring you know what it takes to comply with the ever-changing laws, regulations, and rules.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Certification Training Program
Remain competitive by ensuring you know what it takes to comply with the laws, regulations and NACHA rules that govern the processing of Automated Clearing House (ACH) Certification Training Program transactions.
- Asset/Liability Management Certification Training Program
Make better ALM decisions and keep pace with industry changes as new areas of risk are identified and new tools and models are developed to help measure and manage all aspects of interest rate risk.
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer Certification Training Program
Effectively manage money laundering issues, anticipate and control risk, and protect your institution from civil and monetary penalties as a Sheshunoff Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer Certification Training Program Officer.
- Certified Branch Security Officer Training Program
Reduce white-collar and violent crimes, improve safety for employees and customers, and reduce risk for the bank as a whole.
- Commercial Lending Certification Training Program
Improve your lending abilities with a more thoughtful understanding of the entire credit process, loan requests, repayment probabilities and loan covenants.
- Loan Documentation Certification Training Program
Get up to speed with the latest rules, techniques and methods for making safer, better-documented loans, and keeping the lending area in compliance.
- Mortgage Lending Compliance Certification Training Program
Recognize changes in the mortgage laws, understand how they will affect your day-to-day lending procedures and make your transition to the new regulations much simpler.
- Risk-Based Auditor Certification Training Program
Identify current risk issues and establish methods to select the areas where you should apply your limited internal audit resources, while ensuring your audit procedures reflect the Board’s risk appetite.
To learn more or to register, please visit the LexisNexis® Store
LexisNexis® is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE Credit.
Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, (615) 880-4200, website: www.nasba.org.
By registering and/or attending a Sheshunoff™ Webinars seminar you are agreeing to these terms: www.lexisnexis.com/terms.
LexisNexis welcomes the customers of Sheshunoff Information Services. We hope to provide you with updates, product information, resources and FAQs to help you as we transition from Sheshunoff Information Services to LexisNexis® Sheshunoff™ and LexisNexis® A.S. Pratt™. We thank you in advance for your patience.Updates
- November: Visit the LexisNexis® Store to see a listing of upcoming Sheshunoff eLearning webinars and certification training programs.
- October: Introducing LexisNexis® eBooks – see the growing list of available Sheshunoff and A.S. Pratt eBooks.
- July: Existing Sheshunoff Information Services customers should have received a Welcome Kit in July. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Support at 800.833.9844 or visit this site.
- May: LexisNexis® Legal & Professional announced that, together with Reed Elsevier Properties SA, it has acquired the acclaimed publishing brands and businesses of Sheshunoff™ and A.S. Pratt™. Read more about it at the LexisNexis newsroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Services Compliance Expert – Customers can expect to receive information regarding changes to this service in the near future.
- Pratt’s Letter – Pratt’s Letter is now available in print and PDF eBook format. Please note the website for Pratt’s Letter will be unavailable as of November 15; we apologize for the inconvenience. For the latest banking and finance news, visit the LexisNexis® Legal NewsRoom.
- Dodd-Frank Updates—As we transition editorial services to LexisNexis, subscribers to three titles can expect future email alerts for their Dodd-Frank Updates to come from Dodd-FrankUpdate@LexisNexis.com. The impacted titles include: Practical Guide to the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub. #04843), The Mortgage Lender's Guide to Dodd-Frank Compliance (Pub. #04842), and Implementing Dodd-Frank Consumer Financial Protection Provisions (Pub. #04865). Please be aware so you can monitor any SPAM filter settings within your email account. The email alerts may have a slightly different look but the content will continue to be the same reliable, comprehensive content you have come to expect from author, James Pannabecker.
- Workbench Tools—Look for updates regarding this product line of documents and spreadsheets in the coming year.
- Content on box.com—We are currently in the process of transitioning the A.S. Pratt and Sheshunoff content found at the box.com website to the LexisNexis Store download center. Access and support of the content at box.com will not be available effective November 22. Subscribers using the box.com service for updates can expect to receive an email from the LexisNexis Store to register and set up a profile with subsequent emails on the availability of their content downloads. Email communications will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware so you can monitor any SPAM filter settings within your email account.
- Financial Fraud Law Report—The Financial Fraud Law Report is available for sale at the LexisNexis Store. A compilation of the issues will be available in eBook format in December. In addition, LexisNexis is retiring the RSS feed and website for the Financial Fraud Law Report as of November 18. Active subscribers received information regarding this change in the mail. We apologize for the inconvenience. For the latest in financial fraud news, please visit the LexisNexis Legal Newsroom.
- Bank Compliance Calendar—As a result of our integration of the Sheshunoff™ product line along with a review of our current digital strategy, Bank Compliance Calendar will be retired. Existing subscribers to this service will receive information regarding this change in the mail. This website service will not be available after November 20. We look forward to working with our customers to develop similar services and product innovations.
- Credit Union Compliance Calendar—LexisNexis has also decided to retire the Credit Union Compliance Calendar. Existing subscribers to this service will receive information regarding this change in the mail. This website service will not be available after November 20. We look forward to working with our customers to develop similar services and product innovations.
- New Location for PDF Resources: A small number of PDF products are transitioning over to the LexisNexis® Store download center. Reference this list for impacted titles. Subscribers can expect to receive an email from the LexisNexis Store to regisster and set up a profile with subsequent emails on the availaiblity of subsequent PDF downloads. Email communications will start coming from email@example.com. Please be aware so you can monitor any SPAM filter settings within your email account. These PDF newsletters are in addition to the growing number of eBooks available in mobi and epub format.
- Release Numbering Change: As we integrate our publishing systems some minor adjustments will be made to ensure the ongoing accuracy of current content. Please click here for more information regarding a minor change in the numbering scheme in forthcoming releases.
- Where do I go to register for a Webinar or certification program? Please call 800.223.1940 or visit the LexisNexis® Store to register.
- Who do I call for help with the Financial Services Law & Compliance Expert? For customer support inquiries, please call 800.833.9844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To renew your service, please contact your LexisNexis account representative.