Gain insight on over 1 million global parent and subsidiary, public and private business, and 1.7 million executives with deep biographical data for more than 140,000 directors and executives. Corporate Affiliations has a strong focus on their proprietary downloadable corporate families, and post-Merger & Acquisition data resolution
- Gain insights – find key information on over 1 million global public and private parent and subsidiary companies, including direct reportage information.
- Company-Specific News Feeds - receive additional information on company and personnel changes.
- Content Lists - quickly reference our newly added content lists like Newly Added Personnel to know who has just been added.
- Merger & Acquisition Announcements and News Feeds – know when things are about to change. With our exclusive MergerTrak™ process you can easily search for both proposed and completed mergers that could affect your business. The MergerTrak process tracks and resolves mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions from the announcement date to resolution and post-merger organizational changes. And, we’ll alert you when their corporate families have been reconciled.
- Single-Source Simplicity - find all the corporate information you need in one location, including a company’s board of directors, corporate families, assets, liabilities, sales, competitors, recent company-specific news and merger/acquisition news, financial background, and other current and historical company information.
- “Looks Like” Search Tool - download lists of prospects that “Look Like” your best customers from the results of this search tool.
- Proprietary Business Intelligence - stay up to date with information that is verified on a daily basis and researched by our own team of analysts.
- Matching Process Powered by World-Class Matching Software – match your customer and/or prospect content to our best-in-class business database to cleanse, normalize, or enhance it with LexisNexis® Data Services.
- Gather key business intelligence by tracking the parent and subsidiary relationships of global companies with this easy-to-use, quick, accurate, and cost-effective stand-alone LexisNexis® Web solution. Find out who owns whom and what businesses are related with corporate families information.
- Research, identify and download current contact information from our nearly 1.7 million unique executives, including directors. Download marketing lists using layers of criteria to target all the companies that would need your services for any reason. Identify companies of a certain size within a certain geographical area.
- Locate individuals using biographical facts from our information on more than 140,000 executives and directors (including schools attended, degrees, association memberships, awards, YOB/age, and current and historical career and board info).
- Track executive moves and keep track of promotions, appointments, resignations and more with our executive move alerts feature. Read summaries of what changed instead of the entire news article, saving you valuable time.
- Compare company profiles from different points in time side by side. Find historical information that can help reveal trends and give you insight into a company’s stability and more.
- Find New Business Opportunities
- Sales - Discover cross-sell or up-sell opportunities and pitch to companies on the same family tree as your existing customers
- Business Development - Identify potential strategic alliance opportunities
- Marketing - Download contact lists based on your target criteria
- Executive Recruitment - Source candidates for positions you want to fill
- Finance - Determine spend and discount opportunities
- Fundraising - Leverage our corporate family data to find additional contributors
- Keep pace with M&A
We know just how challenging it is to keep up with all the M&A activity today. That’s why we offer our exclusive MergerTrak™ process: so you can easily search for both proposed and completed mergers that could affect your business. The MergerTrak process tracks and resolves mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions from the announcement date to resolution and post-merger organizational changes. And, we’ll alert you when their corporate families have been reconciled.
- Improve your enterprise system data to manage existing business more effectively and develop new revenue potential with LexisNexis® Data Services powered by Corporate Affiliations™ content. Maintain, cleanse and add insightful information (including parent/child reportage data) to your client or prospect data. Ensure your business-critical data stays up-to-date and relevant to support your sales and marketing initiatives.
Your enterprise system (CRM or SCM) is only as good as the data that drives it. Get more reliable and robust data in your system with LexisNexis® Data Services powered by Corporate Affiliations™ data.
Cleanse. Standardize. Enhance.
LexisNexis Data Services
- Match your customer or prospect data to our best-in-class business database
- Supply high-confidence results using our matching process powered by world-class matching software
- Normalize and cleanse your data
- Append company content to your data, including parent/child relationships if you choose
- Add contacts and companies that fit your current client criteria to aid in prospecting
Our services ensure your business-critical data is up-to-date and relevant. We can also generate targeted lists based on criteria you choose to support your sales and marketing initiatives.
Who benefits from Data Services?
Sales and Marketing
- Free up valuable “selling time” for your sales reps by eliminating and replacing old or otherwise invalid contact data, and removing dupes from your CRM.
- Gain deeper insights into your customer base by adding more data to your current customer list including revenue, number of employees, industry, and more.
- Uncover cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by adding reportage data to your client list.
- Create highly targeted and robust marketing lists with phone, direct mail and email addresses for contacts.
- Get a broader list of contacts at the companies you want to do business with.
Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Maintain and increase the accuracy of the supplier data in your SCM.
- Find out more about the companies you do business with and how they are related by adding insightful business data to your current list of suppliers.
- Leverage your buying power to reduce costs by appending our parent/child reportage data to identify related companies.
- Source potential new suppliers by creating customized reports of those types of suppliers.
Want to find out more about our Data Services? Contact Greg Schraft at 908-665-3552, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.