Cases, Statutes & Administrative Materials
- Federal case law, including the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, as well as the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Courts for the State of Florida. Additionally, since the Eleventh Circuit is comprised of jurisdictions that were formerly part of the Fifth Circuit, cases from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit that still carry precedential value (i.e., prior to 1982) are included.
- State case law, including the Supreme Court of Florida and the Florida District Courts of Appeal. LexisNexis performs editorial enhancements on case law ranging from the addition of parallel citations and pagination to writing LexisNexis® headnotes in the precise language of the court.
- Florida Statutes, Constitution, Rules of Court and current year Advance Legislative Service.
- LexisNexis Florida Annotated Statutes, published by Matthew Bender®
- Florida Attorney General opinions, plus agency coverage that includes Florida Public Utilities Commission and Department of Revenue decisions.
- Pending Florida legislation and full-text bills.
- Administrative materials, including Florida Environmental & Land Use decisions, Florida Public Service Commission cases, Florida Civil Rights Agency decisions, Florida Administrative Code, Florida Administrative Weekly and Florida Municipal Codes.
Analytical Materials & Secondary Sources
- Matthew Bender Florida publications, such as Florida e-Discovery & Evidence, Florida Torts Reporter, LexisNexis Florida Practice Guides, Florida Bar practice guides and treatises for major practice areas.
- New 2011 edition of Florida Forms of Jury Instruction.
- Florida Law Reviews such as The Florida Bar Journal, Florida Law Review, Florida State University Law Review, and more.
Court Records/Filings/Verdicts and More
- Florida Supreme Court briefs.
- Selected Florida Complex Litigation pleadings
- Florida Jury Verdict Reporter and jury verdicts and settlements from selected Florida courts.
- Docket records from Florida U.S. District civil and criminal courts.
- Comprehensive coverage of Florida forms.
- Bankruptcy filings, federal and Florida tax liens UCC lien filings and other Florida judgment & lien filings.
- Florida county tax-assessor property records (current and archived), deed transfer records and mortgage records.
- Florida Person Locator information.
- A wide range of records to locate active and inactive corporations, limited partnerships, contractors and other Florida businesses, including fictitious business names.
- State professional licenses, including real estate licenses.
News & Business Sources
- Major Florida news sources including The Tampa Tribune, Orlando Sentinel®, Miami New Times, South Florida Business Journal, Daily Business Review and many more
- Many Florida-specific titles in epub and LexisNexis® eBook formats, including Florida Dissolution of Marriage and trusted LexisNexis Practice Guides.
- Detailed information on Florida public and private companies and their executives from pre-eminent resources such as Dun & Bradstreet®, Hoover®, Standard & Poor® and others.
LexisNexis helps you find what you need through user-friendly tools combined with the most comprehensive and trusted collection of legal, public records, and news and business content.
- Achieve better outcomes for you and your clients
- Access critical, exclusive content you can’t get anywhere else
- Efficiently conduct research through intuitive, user-friendly tools designed to work for you
- Increase productivity and proactively address client issues
- Manage your business more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Stay well-informed of emerging issues to help identify risks early
- Uncover answers and analyze opportunities through trusted networks and comprehensive solutions
In addition, LexisNexis provides 24/7 Research and User Assistance, and Training, including:
- A wide variety of research assistance support options, from detailed self-help materials to personal 24/7 customer support.
- Training to help you become a better online researcher—no matter what your level of experience. We offer different personalized training options so it’s easy to match your needs and schedule.