Industry & Practice Group Profiles, Martindale-Hubbell®
Martindale-Hubbell Group Profiles, available only online, provide descriptions of law firms’ capabilities by practice area profile, legal profile and/or legal industry profile. Profiles can include overviews of a firm’s primary practice areas/industry groups; total number of lawyers in a group; offices that specialize in these practice areas/industry groups; affiliations; clients; matter experience (jury verdicts, reported cases, transactions); group presentations; and group seminars.
Martindale-Hubbell Industry & Practice Group Profiles provide objective descriptions of law firms’ capabilities by practice area profile, legal profile and/or legal industry profile.
Martindale-Hubbell Industry & Practice Group Profiles offer these benefits:
- Demonstrate credibility
Help position firm as a leading authority in a particular practice area or industry while adding demonstrable credibility to lawyers’ credentials.
- Differentiate your firm
Allow use of firm and lawyer biographical profiles as base to further showcase and differentiate the firm’s experience by providing additional data.
- Ease evaluation and comparison
Provide the kind of objective information that in-house counsel and other legal market decision makers have requested in order to evaluate and compare law firms.
- Increase business opportunities
Result in a more comprehensive display of the firm's capabilities and increased new business opportunities.
- Targeted client review
Result in additional client and potential client review though use of shorter, more targeted search-results lists on martindale.com®, as users apply practice and industry group-specific filters to hone searching.
- Showcase firm specialties
Allow law firms to add detailed overviews of their various practice areas or industry groups to the firm's martindale.com legal profile, practice area profile and/or legal industry profile.
- Practice and industry group profiles provide detailed information about the practice-specific or industry-specific need of the current or prospective client.
- Group Profiles let firms illustrate the depth of their expertise in vertical niches—by practice area or by industry—that are fully searchable by prospective clients.
- Users of martindale.com® can search by practice area or legal industry profile to choose between current preferred providers or locate new lawyers or firms.