LexisNexis® IP Portfolio
A suite of intellectual property solutions
Content, resources and tools for every step of the IP process.
Develop and retain quality intellectual property with the LexisNexis® IP Portfolio, a unique suite of solutions that offers content, resources and tools designed specifically for IP professionals.
Stay up to speed with IP developments and trends, keep track of your competition and uncover new opportunities.
- Keep current with IP laws and regulations around the world with Global IP Law Service.
- Track new cases with CourtLink®.
- Track new trademarks, brands and copyrights with federal, state and international trademark and copyright files, key news sources, Gale Brands and Secretary of State filings.
- Monitor IP news events with Law360®, Mealey’s™ IP news and litigation reports, periodicals, journals, wire services and more.
- Support your business strategies by tracking the patents your competitors are filing with IP DataDirect-Custom Services.
- Track new technologies with TotalPatent®, and Elsevier journals, additional STM journals and key news sources.
Conduct thorough prior art, knockout and clearance research quickly and easily.
Get practical guidance, consult industry-leading treatises, and perform deep analysis.
- Leverage key content, including:
- LexisNexis® IP Law & Strategy Series
- Chisum on Patents
- Gilson on Trademarks®
- Nimmer on Copyright®
- World Trademark Law and Practice
- McGrady on Domain Names
- Analyze patents and patent portfolios using TotalPatent® analytics and PatentOptimizer™ analytics.
- Check the historical behavior of patent examiners and art units with Patent Advisor Reports.
Build stronger, more effective copyright, patent and trademark applications.
Identify competitive threats, infringements and emerging issues that could impact your IP assets.
Optimize the value of your IP portfolio.
- Derive new strategies for realizing patent value with PatentOptimizer™.
- Maximize licensing opportunities with guidance from the LexisNexis® IP Law & Strategy Series, and key licensing treatises and agreements, including Patent Licensing Transactions.
- Explore new regions to leverage IP by gaining insight on IP laws and regulations from around the world with Global IP Law Service.