Cases, Statutes & Administrative Materials
- Federal case law, including the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Courts for the State of New Jersey.
- State case law, including the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the New Jersey Superior Court and the Miscellaneous Courts of New Jersey. LexisNexis® performs editorial enhancements on case law ranging from the addition of parallel citations and pagination to writing LexisNexis® Headnotes in the precise language of the court.
- New Jersey Statutes Annotated, Constitution, Court Rules Annotated with expert practice tips and Advance Legislative Service.
- LexisNexis New Jersey Annotated Statutes, published by Matthew Bender®.
- New Jersey Administrative Code and New Jersey Register. LexisNexis is the official publisher of both.
- New Jersey Attorney General opinions, plus agency materials coverage that include NJ Board of Public Utilities decisions, NJ Department of Environmental Protection Decisions, NJ Workers' Compensation Decisions, NJ Civil Rights Agency Decisions and more.
Analytical Materials & Secondary Sources
- Matthew Bender New Jersey publications, including 9 NJ LexisNexis Practice Guides, NJ Transaction Guide, NJ Corporations & Other Business Entities, Employment Litigation in NJ, NJ Family Law, and more.
- Thousands of New Jersey-specific LexisNexis forms
- A variety of CLE titles published by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
- Restatements and jurisprudences, including NJ Restatement Annotated Case Citations.
- Many New Jersey Law Reviews such as Rutgers Law Journal, Seton Hall Law Review, The Cyberspace Lawyer and more.
Court Records/Filings/Verdicts and More
- Docket records from New Jersey U.S. District civil and criminal courts.
- New Jersey Jury Verdict Review & Analysis, published by Jury Verdict Review Publications, Inc., contains selected verdicts and settlements from all counties in New Jersey.
- Bankruptcy filings, federal and New Jersey tax liens, UCC lien filings and other New Jersey judgment & lien filings.
- New Jersey county tax-assessor property records, deed transfer records and mortgage records.
- New Jersey Find a Person information.
- A wide range of records to locate active and inactive corporations, limited partnerships, contractors and other New Jersey businesses, including fictitious business names.
- State professional licenses.
News & Business Sources
- Major New Jersey news sources including The New York Times®, New Jersey Business, Home News Tribune, Daily Record and more.
- Detailed information on New Jersey public and private companies and their executives from pre-eminent resources such as Dun & Bradstreet®, Hoover’s®, Standard & Poor’s® and others.
LexisNexis® helps you find what you need through user-friendly tools combined with a comprehensive and trusted collection of legal, public records, and news and business content:
- Achieve better outcomes for you and your clients
- Access critical, exclusive content you can’t get anywhere else
- Efficiently conduct research through intuitive, user-friendly tools designed to work for you
- Increase productivity and proactively address client issues
- Manage your business more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Stay well-informed of emerging issues to help identify risks early
- Uncover answers and analyze opportunities through trusted networks and comprehensive solutions
In addition, LexisNexis provides 24/7 research and user assistance, and training, including:
- A wide variety of research assistance support options, from detailed self-help materials to personal 24/7 customer support.
- Training to help you become a better online researcher—no matter what your level of experience. We offer different personalized training options so it’s easy to match your needs and schedule.