Cases, Statutes & Administrative Materials
- Federal case law, including the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as the U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Courts for the State of Pennsylvania.
- State case law, including the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania and the Common Pleas Court of Philadelphia County. LexisNexis® performs editorial enhancements on case law ranging from the addition of parallel citations and pagination to writing LexisNexis Headnotes® in the precise language of the court.
- Pennsylvania Code, Constitution, Court Rules and Advance Legislative Service.
- Pennsylvania Statutes, annotated by LexisNexis.
- Pennsylvania Attorney General opinions, plus agency coverage that includes Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission decisions.
- Pending Pennsylvania legislation and full-text bills.
Analytical Materials & Secondary Sources
- Matthew Bender® Pennsylvania publications, such as Dunlap-Hanna, Pennsylvania Forms, Ohlbaum on the Pennsylvania Rules of Evidence, Pennsylvania Civil Practice, Pennsylvania Transaction Guide and more.
- Restatements and jurisprudences, including Pennsylvania Law Encyclopedia.
- Thousands of Pennsylvania-specific LexisNexis forms, with searchable ET TOC and the Practitioner's Toolbox.
- Many Pennsylvania Law Reviews such as Penn State Law Review, Pittsburgh Tax Review, University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal and more.
Court Records/Filings/Verdicts and More
- Docket records from Pennsylvania U.S. District civil and criminal courts.
- Pennsylvania Jury Verdict Review & Analysis, published by Jury Verdict Review Publications, Inc., contains selected verdicts and settlements from all counties in Pennsylvania.
- Bankruptcy filings, federal and Pennsylvania tax liens, UCC lien filings and other Pennsylvania judgment & lien filings.
- Pennsylvania county tax-assessor property records, deed transfer records and mortgage records.
- Pennsylvania Find a Person information
- A wide range of records to locate active and inactive corporations, limited partnerships, contractors and other Pennsylvania businesses, including fictitious business names.
- State professional licenses.
News & Business Sources
- LexisNexis is the exclusive online third-party provider of the Pennsylvania Law Weekly, and The Legal Intelligencer.
- Major Pennsylvania news sources including Philadelphia Business Journal, The Philadelphia Daily News, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Pittsburgh Business Times, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and more.
- Detailed information on Pennsylvania public and private companies and their executives from pre-eminent resources such as Dun & Bradstreet®, Hoover's®, Standard & Poor's® and others.
LexisNexis® helps you find what you need through user-friendly tools combined with a comprehensive and trusted collection of legal, public records, and news and business content:
- Achieve better outcomes for you and your clients
- Access critical, exclusive content you can’t get anywhere else
- Efficiently conduct research through intuitive, user-friendly tools designed to work for you
- Increase productivity and proactively address client issues
- Manage your business more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Stay well-informed of emerging issues to help identify risks early
- Uncover answers and analyze opportunities through trusted networks and comprehensive solutions
In addition, LexisNexis provides 24/7 research and user assistance, and training, including:
- A wide variety of research assistance support options, from detailed self-help materials to personal 24/7 customer support.
- Training to help you become a better online researcher—no matter what your level of experience. We offer different personalized training options so it’s easy to match your needs and schedule.