Top Talent Demands Top Technology
- Arming supply management professionals with top technology delivers more than traditional savings; it helps attract, build and retain the next generation of business leaders.
Need for Supplier Diligence and On-going Monitoring
- Louis Berard outlines the recent financial services’ risk management guidelines defined by the OCC and reflects on the impact a lack of due diligence and continuous monitoring of third-party relationships can cause.
How well do you know your supply chain
- James Ritchie reflects on lessons from a recent round-table session and identifies key steps for improving visibility around potential risks.
Leveraging Market Intelligence to Better Manage Supply Chain Risk
- With the increased use of Tier 2 and Tier 3 global suppliers, even the most highly recognized companies find themselves vulnerable to the costly impact of using high-risk suppliers. Now you can help protect your company from events like the 2012 apparel factory fires in Bangladesh and Pakistan by using the latest technology to discover early warning signs of risk obtained from a unique selection of global resources and displayed in an easy-to-read format.
Managing Supplier Risk with Third Party Supplier Data
- Gain insight into how best-in-class companies gather and utilize third-party data to onboard and monitor their suppliers. Included are detailed research results, analysis and recommendations to successfully implement third-party data practices in your company.