Web Services Kit
Connect your enterprise solutions to LexisNexis® news and business content
LexisNexis® Web Services Kit (WSK) connects your enterprise solutions to the same news and business content that over 8,000 companies (including 94 percent of the U.S. Fortune 500®) turn to when they need to make informed business decisions. Using Web Services Kit, you can deliver the insights your employees need when they need them, where they work, and with the tools they use.
- Develop features & applications using web standards
- Enhance value of existing applications
- Develop or expand automated analytics
- Minimize future IT costs
- Access to unmatched news & business content including information from more than 26,000 news sources, 80+million companies, 80 million executives, and over 1000 industries worldwide.
- Flexibility of WSK allows for full integration to your own or third party applications, anything from third-party CRM system to home-grown enterprise applications.
- Access to industry-leading metadata, including our award-winning LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™, so you can start incorporating your LexisNexis subscription into the applications you use to analyze customer and market trends, and start putting data to work for you.
- Superior development support from LexisNexis dedicated team of professionals. The team assists throughout the implementation process to meet your organization’s unique requirements and to help you understand how to get the best results from our search technology.
- Full control over integration-LexisNexis delivers you the content in well-formed XML responses, giving you total control of how you present the content to users or to your applications.
- Extensive online resources to help you gain in-depth knowledge of various web services calls and codes for variety of development environments.
- Develop features & applications using web standards including leveraging our search engine as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), or extending your application to use our database as Data-as-a-Service (DaaS).
- Enhance value of existing applications by adding insights from LexisNexis while saving time & expense associated with purchasing and training on new solution.
- Develop or expand automated analytics with incorporating industry-leading metadata, the applications you use to analyze customer and market trends.
- Minimize future IT costs with your easily extendable integration including addition of new content and functionality with minimum modification to existing applications.