Searching for Documents:
Court documents are accessible online only for case types in which e-filing has been implemented. Other restrictions may apply. Download a complete list of courts (Word doc, 110K) including e-filing enabled case types and applicable document access restrictions.
- Click on the Search tab at the top of your LexisNexis File & Serve home page.
- Select a state from the Court Jurisdiction drop-down.
- Select a court from the Available Courts drop-down.
- Select contains from the Case Name drop-down and type in a portion of your case name. If you know the case number, select equals from the Case Number drop-down and type it in.
- Select Filings in All Cases at the bottom of the page, and then click on the Search button.
- Click on Details for your case to see a list of documents filed in the case. In this screen you can view, print and download documents.