Submission Guidelines for Guest Column Contributors of the LexisNexis® Associate Update Newsletter
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article for the LexisNexis Associate Update Newsletter. Please read the following submission guidelines for publication in the newsletter and on the Associate Community web site. Your submission of the article constitutes your agreement with the terms of these Submission Guidelines and Publication Release form further described below.
- Articles may only be submitted from the original author or with written consent from the original author, a copy of such consent must be provided with the submission.
- Article length should be, at minimum, 250 words. There is no maximum length restriction.
- Topics of interest for submission should be stories of personal experiences and may include, but are not limited to, your experience as a student at law school versus a new associate, experiences with passing the bar, being a summer associate, experiences as a new hire at the firm, your first big assignment as a new attorney, and other related topics that are both motivational and informative and will help our audience gain knowledge to help them in their legal career and/or inspire them to succeed.
- Submission of an article for publication in the Associate Update newsletter is strictly voluntary; participants will not be compensated for their work.
- By submitting an article for publication, you agree that we may use your article in our e-newsletter and publish the article’s content to the Associate Update web site.
- Not all submissions may be selected for publication.
- By submitting an article for consideration, you understand and agree that the Associate Update editors reserve the right to edit your article as needed and/or where appropriate, without prior review or consent by you.
- Submission of an article must be accompanied by the signed Publication Release form (PDF, 25K). Please complete and sign the Publication Release form and fax back according to the instructions on the form.
- All articles may be submitted for review to the Associate Update email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com