What is the Florida Jury Verdict Reporter?
- A monthly publication that reports verdicts and settlements in personal injury cases from circuit courts in the state of Florida.
- A jury verdict reporter, edited by lawyers for lawyers, which has provided continuous and reliable service since 1981.
- The most valuable case evaluation and trial preparation tool in Florida.
- A Florida-based publication that provides the most comprehensive coverage of personal injury litigation in the state.
How will the Florida Jury Verdict Reporter benefit you?
- Discover the value of cases similar to yours.
- Access previous testimony of expert witnesses in similar cases.
- Obtain detailed breakdown of itemized verdicts.
- Identify attorneys who can network with you on case strategy and settlement techniques.
- Educate clients as to the value of their cases.
What is included in a case report?
- Factual Summary and Injury Description.
- Expert Witnesses: Specialty and Location.
- Verdict, Judgment or Settlement.
- Additur and Remittitur.
- Attorneys and Judge.
- Age, Sex and Occupation of Plaintiff.
- Style/Docket Number.
How are the cases indexed?
- Subject Matter Index
- Injury Index
- Expert Witness Index
- Judge Index
- Insurance Company Index
- Attorney Index