- Enter your LexisNexis ID.
- Enter your LexisNexis password.
- Forgot My Password
- Click this link to receive an email with access to your password information.
- Sign In
- After providing your ID and password, click this button to begin your session.
Remember My Sign-In Information
Note:This function is not recommended for use on public workstations. All research performed at a workstation will be assigned to the ID in use when "Remember my Sign-In Information" was checked, and that ID will accrue charges accordingly.
- To save your sign-in information, click this check box. On subsequent sessions, you will not have to type your ID and password each time you sign in. You'll need to re-save your sign-on information:
- If you use more than one browser
- If you sign on from more than one network (for example, if you take your laptop to another location, such as home or an internet café).
Bypass the Sign-In Page
If you prefer to bypass the homepage where you sign in, do the following:
- Enter your ID and password as described above.
- Check the "Remember My Sign-In Information" check box.
Use a Secure Connection (SSL) for Entire Session
Secured Sockets Layer is the standard encryption protocol used to provide a secure connection. With SSL in place, information is encrypted before it is transmitted between your computer and LexisNexis, blocking any attempt to observe this information by another party.
Your LexisNexis sign-in information is always sent over a secure connection using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- To transmit your entire session with a secure connection, click the "Use a Secure Connection for Entire Session" check box.
- SSL encryption may result in slightly slower system performance over a dial-up connection.