Use of this service is subject to Terms and Conditions

  1. in
  2. in Help
  3. in
  4. in
  5. in
  6. Add Row
  7. Source Information
  8. Tip: As a shortcut, you can search by case name by simply entering the two party names, separated by a “v.” (like: Mapp v. Ohio) and click Search. To retrieve a specific case, enter a valid citation (like 163 U.S. 537) and choose Citation from the drop-down box. For more options, try Edit in Advanced Search.