For many firms, data quality maintenance is an ongoing task. LexisNexis® InterAction® has powerful tools for managing data in your system on an ongoing basis. In some cases, though, firms need to prioritize this cleanup, rather than leveraging the existing tools against the entire firm list.
For example, Multi-Contact Duplicate Merge allows you to identify duplicates within a folder, but cannot show you which of those duplicates are high-priority contacts.
With these new Prioritized Data Management Queries, however, you can identify potential duplicates of your high-priority contacts by name, company, and electronic address. In this manner, you can ensure that your data quality resources are spending their time on the most important contacts in your firm's system.
In these scenarios, use the Prioritized Data Management Queries to identify the potential duplicates, and then use Multi-Contact Duplicate Merge to process the merges:
- A new professional or group joins your firm, bringing a list of contacts, and it is important to compare these contacts to your firm list without being prompted to clean up other, non-critical contacts. With Prioritized Data Management Queries, you can identify potential duplicates from this list of contacts within the Firm List.
- Your firm imports a list of contacts such as key companies within an industry grouping, and it is important to merge these contacts into your firm list quickly and efficiently.
- Your firm implements a Top Client initiative, and you need to clean up potential duplicates of your top client companies and their associated personnel, by focusing first on the top 100 clients, and then the top 200, and so on.
With this package, LexisNexis Consulting Services will install the following Extended Saved Searches:
- Prioritized Potential Duplicate Companies by Name
- Prioritized Potential Duplicate Companies by Website
- Prioritized Potential Duplicate People by Name
- Prioritized Potential Duplicate People by E-mail
You will also receive documentation including instructions for enabling access to Extended Searches for your data stewards and other Windows Client users; no training will be necessary for your data stewards!