There are lots of ways to keep the connection strong between you and the Redwood Analytics team. Take advantage of one or more of these ongoing activities occurring near you, or join in on a web-based session to learn, share and grow.
We've linked up with Sandpiper Partners and PwC to support and sponsor several leadership conferences and forums. You'll find multiple opportunities to learn more about profitability, pricing and business of law best practices. (Conference fees vary based on the host organizer.)
- November 8, 2013: Houston – Legal Market Conference
- December 4, 2013: San Francisco – Legal Market Conference
- December 5, 2013: Los Angeles – Legal Market Conference
Continued Analytics customers have free access to a recurring series of webinars devoted to hands-on training topics and thought leadership. You'll find more than one to match your interests.
- September 24th – Using Prompts, Parameters, and Render Variables in Report Studio – 2pm Eastern
- October 1st – Understanding Risk Adjustments and Their Impact on Profitability – 2pm Eastern
- October 15th – Inventory Management Analytics for Your Year End Push – 2pm Eastern
- October 22nd – Metadata, Sets, and the Keys to Business Insight Advanced – 2pm Eastern
- November 5th – Business Development Analytics – 2pm Eastern
- November 12th – Joins, Unions, and Queries in Report Studio - 2pm Eastern
- November 19th – Partner Compensation Modeling – 2 pm Eastern
- December 3rd – Basic Formula Techniques for Report Studio – 2 pm Eastern
- December 10th – Profit Reporting Metrics for Year End – 2pm Eastern
If you would like to find out more about the Continued Analytics program, please email Continuedanalytics@lexisnexis.com or call 804-288-5185.
Formal training is a great way to learn more about Redwood and brush up on your skills. Check back often for an updated schedule.
Several User Groups are starting up across the U.S.; it’s an unbeatable approach for peer networking and exchanging practical ideas. Plans and activities are being developed in real time; we’ll share the details as they become available from the forward-thinking individuals who have volunteered to lead the charge for their groups.
Boston - New England
Leader: Peter Secor – Director, Strategic Planning & Project Management, Pepper Hamilton LLP
For more information email: Cheryl Audunson at Pepper
D.C. – Philadelphia
Leader: Bryan Covington – Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, WilmerHale
For more information email: Bryan Covington at WilmerHale
Pacific Redwood User Group – West Coast
Leader: Merrill Helms, Legal Project Manager, Sheppard Mullin
For more information email: Merrill Helms at Sheppard Mullin
Stay in touch with what’s going on in the Redwood Analytics world by taking part in this web-based group meeting. Hear client stories, learn the latest news and make your own contribution to the Q&A part of the Forum.
- More details coming soon.