- Small and Corporate Law
Other LexisNexis® Solutions for Law Firms and In-house Counsel
One size does not fit all. Different customers need different solutions to handle different business requirements. Fortunately, LexisNexis is large enough to address these diverse needs with a broad portfolio of solutions. You're encouraged to spend time exploring our other offerings designed to manage and grow small to mid-sized practices and those tailored for the unique operating environment of corporate legal departments.
Law Firm Practice Management
Juris® Billing, Accounting and Financial Management Software
- Gain the in-depth insight needed to measure and help improve firm operations and profitability with this robust billing, accounting and financial management software package.
PCLaw® Billing and Accounting Software
- Take the headaches out of running the business of law with this all-in-one software that enables firms to easily manage matters; track time, expenses, calendar appointments and tasks; bill and collect payment from clients; pay vendors; reconcile bank statements; and manage trust accounts—all from a single source.
Time Matters® Practice Management Software
- Leverage this flexible software solution to support client, case and document management activities, foster collaboration on matters, streamline internal processes, and fuel growth through increased billable hours and profitability.
LexisNexis® Firm Manager™
- Manage your practice. Anytime. Anywhere. Designed for small law firms, LexisNexis Firm Manager allows you to practice law anywhere via laptop, smart phone or tablet device with secure, online access to manage clients and matters, calendaring, documents, and more.
For Corporate Counsel
- Rely on this comprehensive matter management, e-billing and legal hold solution for corporate legal departments. Globally manage budgeting, invoice review, legal holds, calendaring, vendor management and reporting. And, improve collaboration across all in-house legal staff and outside counsel.