Juris® Billing, Accounting and Financial Management Software
Gain the in-depth insight needed to measure and improve firm operations and profitability with robust financial management software.
- Comprehensive Financial Analytics & Reporting
- Efficient Electronic Billing & Collections
- Advanced Accounting & Financial Management Capabilities
- Flexible Time & Expense Tracking
- Simplified System Transition
- Support from the Pros
To speak with a Juris® representative, call 888-393-1196 today.
Juris System Requirements and Integrations
Licensing & Services
Juris® is licensed on a per-timekeeper basis and licensed as a monthly subscription. Juris subscriptions bundle software, software upgrades, support and training into one package with predictable, manageable monthly costs, not high per-transaction fees. The fees vary based on the number of licenses, add-on features, custom training, consulting services and technical support you may need.
The Juris Standard Subscription Package
Your Standard Subscription package includes:
- Juris Standard Subscription software—handles firm accounting, client accounting, conflict checking, time and expense entry, billing, cash disbursement, and basic reporting tasks.
- Gold Support—provides five hours of live-answer technical support per month from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. Up to five unused Gold Support hours may be carried forward to the following month, for a maximum of 10 available hours in any given month.
- Anytime Training—gives you unlimited access to online, self-paced tutorials for answers to your product questions at your convenience.
- Lexis® Online Marketplace—enhances your firm’s financial management capabilities through access to exclusive reports, dashboards and compliance rules.
The Juris Premium Subscription Package
Your Premium Subscription package includes:
- Juris Standard Subscription Software—handles firm accounting, client accounting, conflict checking, time and expense entry, billing, cash disbursement and basic reporting tasks.
- Advanced Software Modules—offers collections, advanced reporting, budgeting and business analysis capabilities.
- Anytime Training—gives you access to self-paced interactive Web-based training, 24x7x365 for answers to your product questions at your convenience.
- Gold Support—provides five hours of live-answer access to our world-class technical support specialists (available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern, excluding company holidays) or report modification services per month. Up to five unused Gold Support hours may be carried forward to the following month, for a maximum of 10 hours in any given month.
- Lexis® Online Marketplace—enhances your firm’s financial management capabilities through access to exclusive reports, billing formats and compliance rules.
Customers with greater technical support needs can upgrade to the Platinum Support plan. Platinum Support provides live-answer technical support from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday with no monthly limits.
Select the training that’s most convenient for you on LexisNexis® University, whether it’s live classroom instruction, scheduled instructor-led online courses or self-paced, online learning.
Data Conversion & Implementation Services
Our professional services consultants work with you to ensure a smooth transition to Juris. Consultants may perform a variety of functions including: conversion of historical information from a current system to Juris, design of firm-specific analytics (reports, dashboards, alerts and metrics), and configuration of system processes and workflows using best practices and your firm’s particular needs. Learn more about our service offerings.