PCLaw® Client, Matter, Billing and Accounting Software
Take the headaches out of running the business of law with software that enables firms to easily manage matters; track time, expenses, calendar appointments and tasks; bill and collect payment from clients; pay vendors; reconcile bank statements; and manage trust accounts—all from a single source.
- All-in-One Matter, Billing & Accounting Management
- Expedited Billing
- Easy Time & Expense Capture
- Flexible Client Payment Options
- Uncomplicated Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Broad Range of Integrations
- 24/7 Remote & Mobile Connectivity
- Support from the Pros
Order PCLaw® Today
Please visit our online store to order PCLaw® software.
To speak with a sales representative, call 800-552-0919 today.
PCLaw System Requirements and Integrations
Licensing & Services
PCLaw software is licensed based on the total number of timekeepers in the firm or the number of concurrent users of the software and includes the first year of an Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) subscription. PCLaw fees will vary based on the number of licenses, add-on features, custom training and support you may need.
New! Annual Maintenance Plan Video - Keeping your firm running smoothly
The PCLaw Annual Maintenance Plan
Your PCLaw AMP subscription bundles technical support, software upgrades, support, training, and access to the PCLaw® Mobility Service into one, single-priced package with predictable, annual costs.
Here are just some of the benefits your PCLaw AMP subscription provides:
Your PCLaw AMP subscription includes:
- Peace of mind from access to technical support to minimize software downtime should something go wrong.
- Regular software maintenance and new software capabilities through access to all PCLaw software released during the term of your plan.at no additional charge.
- Live-answer technical support from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
- All new software releases available during the term of your plan.
- The PCLaw® Mobility Service, featuring access to key PCLaw features from your Web-enabled mobile device.
- Online, self-paced Anytime Training tutorials on key PCLaw features.
Customers not currently on an AMP subscription or who allow their subscriptions to lapse may pay a one-time fee to restart their AMP subscriptions. This fee reflects the benefits of additional product releases and support, service and training improvements while not an AMP subscriber.
LexisNexis offers data conversion services to help your firm switch to PCLaw from other software applications or link your PCLaw software with another application. Additionally, LexisNexis®Certified Independent Consultants are available for workflow customization, best-practice consulting, advanced education, implementation assistance or network administration.
Select the training that’s most convenient for you on LexisNexis® University, whether it's live classroom instruction, scheduled instructor-led online courses or self-paced online learning.
Return & Refund Policy
To see our terms of sale and return policy click here.