PCLaw’s new, “you-centric” dashboard tools visually sync your practice, your clients, your business to power your workday.
PCLaw 13 connects your worlds together in powerful dashboard views for easier, faster decisions.
Designed to logically align with the way you work, PCLaw 13’s innovative dashboard platform places the power of information at your fingertips – when and where you need it. Click a tab and quickly find information compiled by your Practice, your Clients, your Business. PCLaw 13 dashboards visually connect your worlds, consolidating the most relevant information, in the right amount of detail, in an easy to understand graphical format.
MY PRACTICE Dashboard
Your day organized at a glance
Keeps you on-schedule and on top of tasks.
- See how your day looks, where you have to be, and what you have to do with all the information you need; your schedule, deadlines, messages, recent client matters, and favorite links and RSS feeds, all together in full view
- Easily keep abreast of actionable items, appointments, and tasks
- Capture billable time effortlessly with docketing functions built right into calendars and to-do dialogue boxes
MY CLIENTS Dashboard
Client matters at your fingertips
Access all of your client and matter information from one place.
- See everything you need to know about your clients – what you need to do next for them, last conversation, if payments have been made, etc. – at a glance and all on one dashboard
- Eliminate the need to search across separate locations and folders
- Get up to speed and on top of matters in seconds, and never be caught off guard
- Quickly view all client activity simultaneously – no more opening multiple windows or flipping back and forth between screens
MY BUSINESS Dashboard
Real-time financial visibility
Easily manage the business side of your practice.
- See your firm’s financial picture in a clean and easy to understand snapshot format. Monitor finances and key performance indicators (billable hours, work in progress, receivables, and bank balances) on a daily basis – no need to run reports or dig through menus, it’s all there in real-time
- Automatically track your budget and keep on top of bills, payments, past dues, and payables
- Easily generate financial statements, income and expense reports, with the ability to drill down for further details with a single click
Other new features in PCLaw 13
- Automated Client Intake helps you bring new clients onboard faster
- New email templates for billing speeds the billing process and reduces billing issues by automatically pulling in data from PCLaw while letting you present an even more professional image to clients