Time Matters® Client, Case and Document Management Software
Leverage flexible practice management software to foster collaboration on matters, streamline internal processes and fuel growth through increased billable hours and profitability.
- Centralized Case Information
- Efficient Time & Expense Capture, Plus Basic Billing
- Extensive Customization Options
- Broad Range of Integrations including Microsoft® Outlook®
- Built-in Security
- 24/7 Remote & Mobile Connectivity
- Support from the Pros
There's a new Time Matters® software in town
Own your day with the most productive Time Matters® software ever
Find Out More
Contact & Client Management
Centrally manage and control access to all of the information about your clients and other parties involved in cases and matters.
Matter & Project Management
Organize, associate and track all contacts, documents, events, phone calls and other information associated with a case or matter—from a single application. Work in the Time Matters® software or use the Time Matters® for Microsoft® Outlook® software add-in for access to relevant client and matter data while in your Outlook email and calendar.
Docketing, Calendaring & Scheduling
Automate workflows across the firm and leverage the comprehensive alert and reminder system to stay on top of deadlines, meetings and other tasks.
Document Management & Sharing
Associate critical documents and emails with matters and contacts for easy retrieval. Save time and reduce duplication of effort when producing client and court papers by creating document templates and using the Time Matters document automation features. Share confidential files online with clients and authorized parties with FORTUNE® 100-level document sharing security in the Time Matters Client Portal.
Basic Time Capture & Billing
Document billable hours and client expenses using included timesheets, billing item forms or timers. Use the Time Entry Advisor to find unbilled entries and reduce lost billable time. Apply hourly or flat-fee rates per client or matter. Generate and print bills for mailing.
Free your attorneys and staff from the office, enabling your firm to be productive on the go, using the web-based Time Matters® Mobility service and secure calendar and contact integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and Microsoft® Exchange.
Integrate with legal-specific software from LexisNexis® such as PCLaw® and Juris® software, as well as other legal billing, accounting and document management software applications and office hardware.
Optional Billing Matters® Add-On Software
Available at an additional cost, Billing Matters software extends the billing capabilities provided in the Time Matters software and includes client trust accounting. Billing Matters software also supports:
- Firm-defined task codes and up-to-date ABA litigation, project, activity, and expense codes
- Retainer, one-time charge, flat-fee, flat-fee plus actual costs, contingency, maximum or minimum charges per bill and progress-based billing
- Customizable invoices and approval workflows, ability to copy bill profiles, bill preferences and rate tables for improved efficiency
- Discounts, markups and adjustments
- Pre-bill generation and email distribution of final bills