Order Time Matters Today
Please visit our online store to purchase Time Matters.
To speak with a sales representative, call 800-328-2898 today.
Access System Requirements & Integration Information
Licensing & Services
Time Matters practice management software is licensed based on the number of concurrent users and includes the first year of an Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) subscription. The fees vary based on the number of licenses, add-on features, custom training and support you may need.
New! Annual Maintenance Plan Video - Keeping your firm running smoothly
Time Matters and Billing Matters® Annual Maintenance Plans (AMPs)
Time Matters is licensed with an Annual Maintenance Plan subscription. This subscription bundles software upgrades, support and training into one package with predictable, manageable costs, not high per-transaction fees.
Your Time Matters and Billing Matters® AMPs provide:
- Mobility Service—enables you to access key features of your software from most Web-enabled smartphones and other devices for greater effectiveness and client service levels (access available for customers on Time Matters version 11 or higher)
- New Software Releases—allows you to take advantage of the latest product features and enhancements during the term of your plan
- Service Packs—ensures your software runs smoothly
- Individual Corrective Content Releases—addresses a Level 1 or Level 2 high-severity issue rapidly, should it occur
- Anytime Training—gives you access to self-paced interactive Web-based training 24x7x365 for answers to your questions at your convenience
- Live Answer Technical Support—providing access to our world-class technical specialists for assistance with issue diagnosis and resolution (available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern excluding company holidays)
Customers not currently on an AMP or who allow their AMP to lapse may pay a one-time fee to reinstate their AMP subscriptions. This one-time fee reflects the benefits of the additional product releases and our continued investment in improving support, services and training during the time not on the AMP.
We understand that Time Matters software is a critical system for our clients. We believe that your investment in an AMP subscription will provide you with the benefit of predictable costs, access to the latest technology, support from the best resources available and peace of mind that if something goes wrong, LexisNexis is there to work with you to resolution.
LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultants are available for workflow customization, best-practice consulting, advanced education, implementation assistance, or network administration.
Select the training that’s most convenient for you on LexisNexis® University, whether it's live classroom instruction, scheduled instructor-led online courses or on-demand, self-paced online learning.
Return & Refund Policy
To see our terms of sale and return policy click here.