The Financial Fraud Law Blog Top 10 countdown is nearing conclusion. You already have seen our picks for #10 down through #5, which we summarize below. Stay tuned for the final four picks, coming right after the New Year!
We wish all of the readers of the Financial Fraud Law Blog, the subscribers to the Financial Fraud Law Report (now published by LexisNexis/Matthew Bender!), our Twitter followers @financialfraud, and our colleagues and friends a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!
The Top 10 in Financial Fraud Law – so far:
- The ‘B’ Word is #5 in Financial Fraud Law for the Year
- Still Relevant Five Years Later, He Is #6 in Financial Fraud Law for the Year
- ‘Maybe Just Whistle’: #7 in Financial Fraud Law for the Year
- A Clue About #8 in Financial Fraud Law for the Year: Look at Bryan Cave’s Next Firm-Wide Leader
- #9 in Financial Fraud Law for The Year Is…
- #10 in Financial Fraud Law for the Year Is….
Contact the author at email@example.com.
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions connect with us through our corporate site.