UEA is soon to hold its 7th Annual Conference on competition
This is an international conference on 'Consumers in Competition Policy' taking
place on the 16th and 17th June.
The conference looks at provide answers to some interesting questions
- How do firms respond to non-rational consumers?
- How do consumers respond to (perceived) behaviour by firms?
- What determines the proportion of consumers who need to be informed/active to
exert discipline on the market?
- How should the relation between competition law and consumer law be designed?
- How should consumer interests be represented/organised?
For more information or how to attend see here
For more commentary on directors' duties and
shareholder litigation, visit Gibbs: Law and Life, a blog centering on directors' duties
and company law, particularly on interpretation and practicality of directors'
duties in the 21st Century.
For more information about LexisNexis
products and solutions connect with us through our corporate site.