The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Tuolumne Jobs & Small Bus. Alliance v. Superior Court, S207173, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 5464 Shepardize , August 7, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: initiative, voter, election, ordinance, environmental review, environmental impacts, land use, abbreviated, special election, local governments ..
2. In re J.T., B251780, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION EIGHT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 711 Shepardize , August 7, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: visitation, juvenile, paternal grandmother, grandparent, best interest, custody, visitation order, dependency jurisdiction, parental, dependency ...
3. Alvarez v. Bac Home Loans Servicing, L.P., A138443, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 712 Shepardize , August 7, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, the Introduction, part 4 of the Discussion, and the Disposition of this opinion are certified for publication.
CORE TERMS: modification, borrower, lender, duty of care, foreclosure, mortgage, servicer, causes of action, owe, servicing ...
4. People v. Hernandez, G049024, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 708 Shepardize , August 6, 2014, Opinion Filed, Modifying 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 687 Shepardize .
CORE TERMS: following sentence, inserted, deleted, "'arguable-but-unmeritorious', publish, last sentence
5. J.M. v. G.H., B242123, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 710 Shepardize , July 29, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: custody, detriment, physical custody, custody order, license, best interest, abuse of discretion, relocate, suspended, statement of decision ...
6. Rebolledo v. Tilly'S, Inc., G048625, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 709 Shepardize , July 8, 2014, Opinion Filed, The Publication Status of this Document has been Changed by the Court from Unpublished to Published August 6, 2014.
CORE TERMS: arbitration, wage claims, signature, arbitration agreement, workers' compensation, handbook, compel arbitration, modify, unemployment insurance, exempted ...
Index of actions without opinion
No new actions since last update.
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.