Discover how others are building winning litigation strategies.
- NightOwl Discovery is a legal service provider focused on helping corporations reach their discovery management goals.
- Stretz/Quinn is a five-attorney law firm based in Kansas City that is devoted almost exclusively to defending workers’ compensation cases.
- CaseMap Helps Analyze War Crimes Case
Learn how former UN Prosecutor David Akerson used CaseMap to build a winning case.
- Dale Helmig served 14 years of a life sentence in prison after being wrongfully convicted of the murder of his mother. It was only after Sean O'Brien and his team at Midwest Project Innocence took on the case and used CaseMap software to identify a key piece of evidence previously overlooked that this innocent man finally walked free.
- Read the exclusive Jones, Bell, Abbott, Fleming & Fitzgerald case study to learn how this dynamic paralegal duo uses Concordance® to help manage their firm's entire litigation portfolio.
- Herrick, Feinstein LLP, a midsize firm, uses dramatic visuals to support the facts and demonstrate trademark infringement.
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP saves money and adds capabilities by switching to TextMap transcript management software.
- The Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC uses CaseMap, TextMap, TimeMap and NoteMap to control the overwhelming amount of information in a case.
- Joseph L. Kashi, a Solo practitioner, settles complex personal injury claims with LexisNexis® CaseMap® software's unique spreadsheet of facts.
- Reed Smith works with LexisNexis for global technology services to achieve greater attorney collaboration, more agile worldwide IT support and total compliance with data security standards.
- BDO Consulting's Forensic Technology Services (FTS) eliminated 85% of non-relevant case information before moving any data … loaded 9 million records overnight … and processed 170,000 records, a 20 gigabyte PST file, in less than 2 hours!
- Find out how Dykema Gossett PLLC was able gain greater control of e-discovery—saving their clients considerable costs even as they increased law firm revenue.
- Keesal Young & Logan Relies on CaseMap® to Organize a Large Volume of Case Documents and Access Key Information at a Moment's Notice.
- Anapol Schwartz realizes cost savings and more efficiencies with TextMap® Transcript Management Software.
- To capture, organize and clearly present pertinent case details and issues, PJ West & Associates uses CaseMap® fact- and issue-management software...
- Murphy & King Reduces Clients' Expenses, Increases Profitability and Obtains Quality Control by Bringing E-Discovery In-House with LAW PreDiscovery™
- Wolf Haldenstein is on track to save approximately $300,000 in out-of-pocket costs this year for electronic discovery processing.
- Steptoe & Johnson Relies on LexisNexis® Hosted Litigation Solutions to Consolidate Litigation Data Storage in Single Data Center.
- Rader Fishman relies on LexisNexis® Hosted FYITM to manage e-discovery documents in massive patent litigation case.
- Conti Fenn & Lawrence Law Firm Leverages CaseMap® to Help Firm Win $80 Million Arbitration Award for Client.
Contact your Sales Rep