Introducing CaseMap® 12.1 with Smart Assist and an Improved Microsoft Outlook Plug-In
CaseMap Simplifies Your Litigation Evidence
(and does more with what's left)
Simplify your workflow - CaseMap takes a pile of unorganized facts and helps you methodically transform them into a tidy matrix of relevant ones.
Crack that case - CaseMap displays your data visually and spatially, so evidence patterns and connections others can overlook are easy to spot.
Perfect for teams of all sizes - Team members can work on a case concurrently when the case data is hosted on a central server, which helps get case insight faster.
Capture, organize and share case knowledge with CaseMap 12.1
Comprehensive case-wide searching, which can encompass your entire CaseMap case, as well as the attached documents.
- Bulk importing and optical character recognition (OCR)
- Customized spreadsheets
- Enhanced reporting
- Microsoft® integration
- Tools for real-time collaboration
- Accomplish tasks, search case data, and find help quickly with Smart Assist
- New eDiscovery features let you redact, code documents, and produce all within a single solution
- SQL capabilities* enabling litigation teams to work on CaseMap cases simultaneously and securely across your local area network
Plus, the CaseMap DocManager feature provides a single interface for you to view, annotate, hit-highlight, Bates stamp, batch print, and batch convert files to PDF and TIFF.
See all of the new features of CaseMap 12.1 in action, including CaseMap's DocManager, which now allows you to review and annotate documents and images without having to open the source file in its native application. You can also redact, produce and conduct eDiscovery, eliminating multiple tools from your everyday workflow.
Training and Resources
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation