*Offer valid for new customers only.
Get more done with fewer clicks
always been a time saver. Now, with changes inspired by customer feedback, the TextMap 8 design helps you achieve key tasks
using an average of 36% fewer clicks.
It’s simple. Just import a transcript, and your litigation team can easily search, summarize, annotate, issue-code and attach notes to important passages of case testimony. You can also use TextMap software to produce a variety of practical, polished reports and generate a single index covering multiple transcripts.
TextMap integrates with CaseMap case analysis software
- Advanced CaseMap integration helps you perform critical assessment of all facts, issues and case law.
- Annotate a transcript and send your annotations as facts into CaseMap for analysis in the context of other case facts.
- Add new issues in CaseMap and import them into TextMap.
- Include linked CaseMap facts when you generate TextMap reports.
- Share linked documents and exhibits between CaseMap and TextMap.
- With deposition video synchronized to your transcript, you can get a truer sense of the testimony. Now, that’s impactful.
Try a 30-day full version of
How can TextMap help you succeed? See for yourself. Our free downloads include fully-functional trial versions that works for 30 days following installation.
Training and Resources
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation