Reduce the complexity of discovery management with LexisNexis® Concordance®. Getting started is easy.
Click. Load. Review.
Reduce the complexity of eDiscovery review
Used by more than 70,000 litigation support professionals, Concordance provides an effective, cost-efficient way to manage and review the high volume of documents generated during litigation—scanned paper, email, PDFs. etc.
- Review foreign language documents
- Search, review, organize, produce and share
- Manage email and electronic documents
- Maximize scanned text generated via optical character recognition (OCR)
- Access information from anywhere
- Share data with other industry-leading applications
Collaborative Case Analysis and Organization
A highly intuitive user interface delivers easy navigation, resulting in greater efficiency and improved case organization:
- Single search, review, annotation and organization features help save time as they are all accessible on one screen
- Statistics allow you to easily manage the preview process and see when changes were made to document tags (e.g., additions, deletions) and by whom
- Multi-level subject foldering lets users organize their tags in hierarchical groups for ease of review and categorization by public or private
Try a 30-day full version of Concordance today!
How can Concordance help you succeed? See for yourself. Our free downloads include fully-functional trial versions that works for 30 days following installation.
Concordance Native Viewer enables reviewing at unheard-of-speeds.
Get more work done than ever before with Concordance Native Viewer 1.10. You can now render in seconds with the new import engine, giving you faster access to a near-native review of your documents and images.
Not only will your review times be shorter, but your life will be easier now thanks to:
- “Sticky rotation” – which remembers the rotation; no more tilting your head
- “Sticky zoom” – remembers your previous settings, even if turned off
- “Hit highlighting” – words that match your search query stay highlighted, for easier searches
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation