What our customers say
The wide range of the search fields available allows me to locate the specific documents I need ... That's a huge time saver for me and one of my favorite features
Reduce the complexity of eDiscovery review
Used by more than 70,000 litigation support professionals, Concordance provides an effective, cost-efficient way to manage and review the high volume of documents generated during litigation—scanned paper, email, PDFs. etc.
- Speed review time by getting started while importing data
- Streamline collaboration by sharing case data with co-counsel and others
- Review foreign language documents
- Search, review, organize, produce and share
- Manage email and electronic documents
- Maximize scanned text generated via optical character recognition (OCR)
- Access information from anywhere
- Share data with other industry-leading applications
- Give administrators better insight and control over databases and IT tasks
Concordance Desktop Insights
Real-Time Collaboration and Case Organization
Concordance Desktop organizes case information so you can review documents faster, find them faster and more easily collaborate with others.
- Easily and efficiently uncover accurate, defensible documents and data for your case
- Review documents up to 10 times faster by organizing case information according to the parameters you set
- Quickly update clients on the status of their cases and more easily provide information about risk management/mitigation
Review at unheard of speeds with Concordance Desktop Viewer.
Get more work done than ever before with the Concordance Desktop Viewer . You can now render in seconds with the new import engine, giving you faster access to a near-native review of your documents and images.
Not only will your review times be shorter, but your life will be easier thanks to:
- "Sticky rotation" – which remembers the rotation; no more tilting your head
- "Sticky zoom" – remembers your previous settings, even if turned off
Training and Resources
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation