Get on top of heavy review workloads faster and more accurately with LexisNexis® Concordance® Desktop.
Review. Find. Share.
What our customers say
The wide range of the search fields available allows me to locate the specific documents I need ... That's a huge time saver for me and one of my favorite features
Reduce the complexity of eDiscovery review
Used by more than 70,000 litigation support professionals, Concordance provides an effective, cost-efficient way to manage and review the high volume of documents generated during litigation—scanned paper, email, PDFs. etc.
- Speed review time by getting started while importing data
- Streamline collaboration by sharing case data with co-counsel and others
- Review foreign language documents
- Search, review, organize, produce and share
- Manage email and electronic documents
- Maximize scanned text generated via optical character recognition (OCR)
- Access information from anywhere
- Share data with other industry-leading applications
- Give administrators better insight and control over databases and IT tasks
Concordance Desktop Insights
Real-Time Collaboration and Case Organization
Concordance Desktop organizes case information so you can review documents faster, find them faster and more easily collaborate with others.
- Easily and efficiently uncover accurate, defensible documents and data for your case
- Review documents up to 10 times faster by organizing case information according to the parameters you set
- Quickly update clients on the status of their cases and more easily provide information about risk management/mitigation
Try a 15-day full version of Concordance Desktop today!
How can Concordance Desktop help you succeed? See for yourself. Our free downloads include fully-functional trial versions that works for 15 days following installation.
Review at unheard of speeds with Concordance Desktop Viewer.
Get more work done than ever before with the Concordance Desktop Viewer . You can now render in seconds with the new import engine, giving you faster access to a near-native review of your documents and images.
Not only will your review times be shorter, but your life will be easier thanks to:
- "Sticky rotation" – which remembers the rotation; no more tilting your head
- "Sticky zoom" – remembers your previous settings, even if turned off
Training and Resources
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation