With so many distractions competing for your audience's attention, it pays to rely on presentation software designed for litigation.
Sanction gives you power over the courtroom
- Layer and peel away images such as medical illustrations and crime scene recreations
- Load, organize and present all your case information with ease
- Incorporate all your document evidence including PDF files
- Easily create media clips and precise, focused video designations. You can also create and edit video clips on the fly in response to a judge’s rulings during trial
- Readily adjust and adapt displayed evidence, and use annotation tools to enhance evidence display
- Bates number, exhibit stamp and manage evidence electronically
Load, organize and present your case
- Drag and drop to import documents, images, media, and other items.
- Copy video files to the case folder for reference.
- Easily find source items for a presentation in your case folders.
- Save time with new keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys).
- Delete all annotations or exhibit stamps that were applied to an exhibit or to specific exhibit pages.
- Create copies of exhibit pages, and save as many copies of an exhibit page as you want and apply a different set of annotations to each copy.
- Set font options for transcripts, and configure a default font, font size and font color for the display of a transcript.
- Easily rotate individual pages and entire documents.
Try a 30-day full version trial of
How can Sanction help you succeed? See for yourself. Our free downloads include fully-functional trial versions that works for 30 days following installation.
Training and Resources
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation