- from the experts, of course.
LexisNexis Litigation Software Training
The relationship LexisNexis® establishes with its clients continues long after systems are installed and people begin to use the software. Count on us to be there … guiding you through issues, answering questions and instructing the right people at your firm in how to get the full advantage from your LexisNexis® solution.
Learn everything you need to know about your LexisNexis® litigation solutions tailored to your role. The training programs available through LexisNexis University are designed to fit various budgets, travel requirements, knowledge levels and learning styles. It’s a one-stop shop to register for and attend classes that focus on best practices and encourage networking with likeminded individuals. Our flexible mix of public programs includes:
- Classroom Sessions – hands-on, instructor-led classes in locations around the U.S.
- Virtual Workshops – hands-on led, instructor-led over the Internet
- Webinars – interactive, instructor-led over the Internet
- On-Demand Training – self-paced, interactive sessions accessible 24/7 over the Internet Explore public sessions, create a profile and track your personal training history through LexisNexis University.
In addition to public class options, we offer custom training programs tailored to deliver the right education at the right time. By combining your staff with our expert instructional designers and trainers, we can collaborate to offer high quality curriculum development services and training that fits your schedule and budget. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about custom offerings.
Getting Started Packages
As a new litigation solutions client, your firm’s needs are unique. That’s why we offer Getting Started Packages that are the perfect fit for any firm in need of litigation solutions onboarding. These packages are designed as a combination of training and desk-side assistance that are sure to get your firm up and running quickly. Contact your Account Manager or email@example.com to inquire about available packages.
- Start your free trial
- Schedule a demo
- Get pricing
- Sign up for a free consultation