LexisNexis Fast Facts
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 15,000 employees worldwide.
Because of their significant role in the integration of content and technology, LexisNexis is in a unique position to unite proprietary brands, advanced Web technologies and premium information sources. Across the globe, LexisNexis provides customers with access to billions of searchable documents and records from more than 45,000 legal, news and business sources.
• Headquarters: New York, NY and Alpharetta, GA
• Parent company: Reed Elsevier
• Global reach: customers in more than 100 countries
• Employees: 15,000 globally
• Revenue: $4.0 billion in 2009
• Searchable documents and records: billions from more than 45,000 information sources
• Stock symbols: NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK
• Number of offices worldwide: 110